I have been dating this amazing girl for 2 and a half months now since july. We see eachother once or twice a week, a day being quite long from 12 to midnight or so. We are quite compatible.

I do believe we are going on a slow tempo. About 3 weeks ago the closest thing we have done was giving popcorn from mouth, not even kissed yet.
However she says she doesnt want to go too fast.

Saying things like, im still young (21), im not ready yet, i want to get to know you better, im scared, im shy.

Few days ago we had a conversation, i said i really like her and i would go slower if she wants, she then says i dont have feelings right now, im too busy with work. (I dont get this because i work more and harder then her, we also almost shared a kiss a few weeks ago and she did say she has liked me for a while before we started dating). She was even the one who reached out to me, asking if i went to a party and if she could tag along.

Im rather confused and we will be seeing eachother tonight. Not sure what i should do. My niece says i should just kiss her soon.