+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh, I hate this

Ugh, I hate this

It just makes me wanna break down when I think about it.

Just starting this school year, I've really started talking to girls. But there is still this one girl that I cannot stop thinking about. She already admitted that she liked me (a month ago) but I didn't act on it. But that didn't change anything. Now she calls me her bestfriend (but we only talk like 3 times a week? including the 2 times we actually see each other). I'm starting to think that she does that so we don't drift apart. I dunno.

I swear I think she is confused as I am. There are days where we flirt like CRAZY, and any sane human would think we go out. She even likes me to kiss her hand. I mean, if we are going anywhere in a group, we'd walk together. If we're going to a class we'll sit together. Pretty obvious right? Wrong.

She has a boyfriend (OK that kills everything, i should stop worrying myself right?). But I mean, am I really suppose to think that I can't get with her if i asked her out? That she wouldn't leave him? It's not like she's married. I can careless about another man, I don't live for anyone else cept God, me and my loved ones. But I'm still hesitant. I don't know if I should go in for the kill. Is she really a bestfriend that I shouldn't try to give up? Or does this friendship seem better as a bf/gf relationship?

I guess I don't mind losing her as a friend since I really don't get that much contact with her like a normal bestfriend. But when we do talk, we talk like bestfriends, act like bestfriends. Bah. I don't know. I guess you don't have to be in contact w/ your best friend daily? I dunno, I haven't seen first one in like 5 years (hes' in Germany now). I'm scared to call her daily becuz then she'll get annoyed. I think. Maybe I should try. Bah

I know this is confusing. I just had to post it though. I think I've made my decision (go in for the kill), but maybe you guys can give me better advice. I don't mind giving more information, just ask for it.

I realized alot of things while posting this. And I know it is confusing and all. I'm just posting to get this off my mind, and get some advice at the same time

Sounds like you guys have a great friendship. That gives you a great foundation to start building. I'd think of it more like laying bricks than 'going for the kill'. But you're right, you should go for it. Let her know how interested you are in spending more time with her. Start with that and see where it goes. Maybe even come out and ask her what it is thats so much better about hanging out with her boyfriend. Let her know you're more than willing to show her that affection too.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

"I can careless about another man, I don't live for anyone else cept God, me and my loved ones."

Does anyone else besides me see the utter self-centered and arrogant stupidity in this line? Touch of the Nazi here, I'd say.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    "I can careless about another man, I don't live for anyone else cept God, me and my loved ones."

Does anyone else besides me see the utter self-centered and arrogant stupidity in this line? Touch of the Nazi here, I'd say.
    I didn't mean for it to be that harsh, I'm sorry. I love everyone!

I thought the same thing at first too, Hayward. But I think BigBoss is just pumped up man. And I think he should be. He's getting ready to lay claim to a relationship that he really wants. And I think she'll want it too.

Remember BigBoss, you are staking claim to the relationship, not the girl.

I'd like to hear what happens when you talk to her about spending more time with you.

Okay. I stand corrected. Just hope your pumped upness doesn't convey to her any impresssions similar to those it conveyed to me. Might wanna do something to take some of the tension out of it before you engage her.
    Speak less. Say more.

Think "Something about Mary"

That was such a forgettable film.
    Speak less. Say more.

What film?

I see her Wednesday. I get my new cellphone tommorow(haven't had one for 3 months!), so I'll call tommorow, Tuesday, and see what I can do on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Boss
    I see her Wednesday. I get my new cellphone tommorow(haven't had one for 3 months!), so I'll call tommorow, Tuesday, and see what I can do on Wednesday.
    Cool, good luck man.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CircleC
    What film?
    ....I really like this fellow...

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    ....I really like this fellow...
    I'm starting to too. And LF is helping me learn how.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well it sounds like Circle and Hayward have this thread under control.....
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Boss
    It just makes me wanna break down when I think about it.

Just starting this school year, I've really started talking to girls. But there is still this one girl that I cannot stop thinking about. She already admitted that she liked me (a month ago) but I didn't act on it. But that didn't change anything. Now she calls me her bestfriend (but we only talk like 3 times a week? including the 2 times we actually see each other). I'm starting to think that she does that so we don't drift apart. I dunno.

I swear I think she is confused as I am. There are days where we flirt like CRAZY, and any sane human would think we go out.

I realized alot of things while posting this. And I know it is confusing and all. I'm just posting to get this off my mind, and get some advice at the same time
    This is pretty much the same situation I have at work with this girl. Just yesterday I was in at work and she was scheduled to come in a little later, my boss goes to me "Whens your girl comming in?" Just about everyone at work sees how she flirts with me. I'm wondering if someone could give me a few pointers on flirting and being more open with conversations, like I want to get her to talk more. Plus I need some good convo starters/topics just so we don't end up starring at eachother and giggling. I'm trying to ask her out this fri night to see if she wants to hang out cause I know she won't be going out b/c she has work at 12 on saturday and she doesn't like to go out the night before when she has work early.
    Last edited by Fajemeister; 25-10-05 at 07:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast