+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shower & Nude reflection question

Shower & Nude reflection question

Just got a snapchat of someone taking a snapchat of her shower, her shower has a glass window that has a little bit of reflection. The reflection was sort of faint, can't make out the face too well but you could see the shape of her chest and arms as she was nude. So my question is:

If you as a woman are taking and sending a snapchat to someone while you are nude and you take a picture of the shower with the glass door that reflects are you going to check to see if there is a reflection of you before sending?

At first I took it as she didn't know there was a reflection since it is so faint so I didn't really reply with anything regarding the snap. We have been snapping regularly but haven't gotten to a sexual level at all, If I get another I will for sure know her intentions now but I am starting to think I missed an opportunity.

Thanks, only reason I thought it could have been an accident because of how faint it was in the glass, it could have been what she was aiming for.

It doesn't matter. She's sending you pictures, shes into you. Make dates and go from there.

Yes ~ hehe she KNEW what you could see & made sure of it probably before she ever snapped & sent it. Wasn't a mistake, some people are pros at doing that. I agree with Glyc & make a date if she is into enough to send a provocative image your way.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ