+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often is too often and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Alicias
    I am currently in an long distance relationship
    Turth be told, i am a person that needs lots of reassurance though very considerate,

while,he's much more of a cool guy and more understated.
    SOmetimes i need a little greeting or little sweetie from him and i would call him

BUt i know it's not too healthy to call or text him too much, but on the other hand, he's not txting or calling me that often too.
    (he will reply my text tho).....

I am just confused, some may suggest that he may be not that into me, but i dont know y i jus trust him and for wt it's worth, he seems to remember the detail of things i told him...and he is very sweet and such a great listener when he's talking to me

So any advice?
    Long distance relationships are VERYVERY hard to keep. You're probably a freshman in college. I'll save you the talk about living it up in college, because you won't listen.

In order for a L.D.R. to last, you must talk often. Send him sh*t like little home-made cards and what not. But don't overdo it b/c if he doesn't appreciate it, you've got problems. You must also see eachother...try to plan a trip with your friends. And focus on having HIM visit YOU too. That's the true test...
    How to get girls, confuse them, be the alpha male at a party, properly approach them, etc...
    http://www.YouThenGirls.com/?ref=8LV3

In my opinion an LDR requires ten times the strength of a normal relationship to survive (To make up for so many essential missing components). Consider also the sacrifices required to make this form of a relationship functional. And consider also all the unknowns in the equation. Although it does work for some in some cases i wouldn't recommend pursuing one to begin with (Especially taking into account so many local opportunities).

...And agree with everything Shh! posted
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i called him today, and he's out on a trip in the other country, and he said that i was so sweet to call him, but work has been draining out all of his time, he said he would call after he back home tho....

is that ok to like text him every other day? i mean everyday would probably make me seem like a control freak, right>?

i dont know, i dont want him takes thing for granted and i really wanna know if he would contact me as he wanna.....

btw, wt is mvah 2/2?

btw, wt is mvah 2/2?
    Damned if I know but I'm curious for the answer.

I got a text: 'I.S.E.' the other day from the lady I'm seeing and I'm yet to figure that one out. Any ideas?

Ahhh... the old days. No answering machinesvoice mail, internet, emails, text messages (I hate those anyway) IM's. Just a simple telephone. "If you want me great, if you don't somebody else will." So simple.....

is that ok to like text him every other day? i mean everyday would probably make me seem like a control freak, right>?
    How would that make you a control freak? He's supposed to WANT to hear from you, seeing as he doesn't ever get to see you. If he thinks that you texting or calling everyday is a bad thing, he's not going to do well in an LDR.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

btw, wt is mvah 2/2?
    mvah, mwah, mwa = kiss

"2/2" i don't know, but my gut feeling tells me it's a foursome
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thanks you guys for all the advice and supoport.
    Seriously i really want it to work,
    and on the same way, i think i needa trust, and have faith in him

Just look on the bright side and thing would happen naturally.....that's wise to me....

Every other day? Not often enough if I was with you.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

we just talked on the phone, and he's damn sweet....he didnt sleep for whole day long and still got to tlak to me right after he got home from a trip.

we got a great time difference and he really got a tight schedule.
    THAt's why i didn't expect him to call me like everyday....
    But it's still sweet if i can keep it up like once or twice a week.

may be i am being too considerate...but seriously i needa trust him that he had tried his best and i know he did, may be i needa get to accept the fact that he's more understated and he doesnt think that he needa be constantly checking on someone in order to make himself feels more secured. May be he believes in me and now, we needa work on our dreams and probably not only dreading into each others and do nothing.....may be

i really dont know, coz i can't tell what he think, all i know if that if i dont trust him, it's not gonna work, coz i will jus constantly put myself into a pickle....and it's not healthy
    Last edited by Alicias; 29-10-05 at 12:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12