+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First House

First House

Moving again, back to the south side of town but this time into a house. Looking forward to having my first real home. Need some appliances like washer/dryer, dishwasher and a fridge but it's looking pretty fantastic so far. Besides, all of my best friends live on the south side so it'll be good to get back there. Just wanted to share my happiness in my first house.
    Heit ist mein taug.

South side of where?

Sorry, south side of the city I live in, Indianapolis. It's near a city called Greenwood, dunno if it's considered IN it though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yay for Zekk!! Congratulations are in order...

Thanks shh, hopefully it'll be a nice change and not too much to worry about. I like the idea of paying towards something you'll own over just shelling out rent money for an apartment but we'll see, I'm excited.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes I would have to say congrats on the house! Now you get to join the club of yucky house duties!!!!

Seriously though, I'm very happy for you!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Yeah, not looking forward to the amount of upkeep responsibilities I'm going to run into, but it'll be a fun challenge. And there will be a REASON for me to be a little less sloppy since I won't be moving out just a year later.
    Heit ist mein taug.

YOu should post pictures!!

I may have to do that. I should be moving either around the end of this month or the beginning of November. Look for pics around then or a little after once I fix it up or decorate it for the holidays.
    Heit ist mein taug.

indigosoul Guest
    Make friends w/the folks at the local Home Depot ASAP. And tell everyone you know that you want gift certs from them as Xmas gifts! Pretty soon you'll be on a First-Name basis with them. Congratulations!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay zeik!!! congratulations! when's the house-warming party?

Rock on man. I bought my first home about 1-yr ago. It's great!! I'm warning you though, it's a lot to take care of. I'm having a hell of a time keeping mine up-to-par all by myself. Oh, and like they said, make sure you have plenty of extra money for all those things you're going to want to do once you have it. It's hard to resist and the small stuff adds up very quick
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Hehe, great advice TAVS and indigo, thanks bunches. Actually Misombra I'm sure we'll be breaking the cherry on the place with a nice sized party relatively soon so it should be good fun. Sounds like another oppurtunity for some fun pictures.
    Heit ist mein taug.

yes and i would like to see them. hell i want to be invited!

Hehe, it's always a fun time when my circle of friends gets together for a party. I'll be sure to take plenty o' pics so it'll feel like you were there.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast