+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's never coming back.

She's never coming back.

I have no hope left that she will return to me. She can never come back now. Not after the past few weeks. Instead, she'll be moving forward to me if there is ever another go-round.

I've realized that hope is hopeless to some extent. It's not a plan or anything, it perpetuates emptiness. You're always thinking about what you don't have.

She was the best thing that could have happened to me over the last few months. It wasn't until I developed such strong feelings of love that I realized my plate wasn't clear. No room to eat her dessert. And it's a mighty fine dish. I had released all the fear and anger I held since childhood earlier this year. And it felt great, I was unbound. But then I stopped, became stagnant. All my memories were still hanging in the air. No longer inside, but all around me.

I knew when I met her that I wasn't ready. That's why I pushed her away. I flicked the switch off everytime she would turn it on(She did this with relative ease). I knew there was still work to do on myself, but couldn't figure it out.

So, now, I've taken all the feelings and memories that haunted me, having already expressed them, and cast them out of my circle. I don't want them or need them, anymore. My final step to LET IT GO. For good. I feel freed from them. Now, I literally am seeing the world through new eyes. For real. With "my eyes". There is nothing hanging over me. I will keep an open mind when meeting people in the future, and not shut the door on her at all.

So, she's not coming back. But now, I am proud to know that if she ever wants to get cozy again, I'll be in a much better place. And it's not like we can't be friends, remember she is coming back to work. Had to share this, thanks.
    Last edited by CircleC; 25-10-05 at 08:22 AM.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Dude, I'm warning you I'm gonna be a little harsh. #1) There is more than 1 pussy in this world...and don't think the one you had was the best. You pushed her away for a reason -- everything happens for a reason. Maybe it's to teach you something so you don't mess things up with the NEXT GIRL, maybe it's because this girl would've raised hell...Who knows!

The best thing you can do for yourself is GET OUT THERE AND MEET NEW GIRLS. This doesn't mean make it your first priority, but meeting new people is ALWAYS beneficial. Your social skills will help you in every aspect of your life. So get a move on, there IS a girl out there that will treat you better. Respect you more. Love you like you deserve.
    How to get girls, confuse them, be the alpha male at a party, properly approach them, etc...
    http://www.YouThenGirls.com/?ref=8LV3

Quote Originally Posted by erase_
    Dude, I'm warning you I'm gonna be a little harsh. #1) There is more than 1 pussy in this world...and don't think the one you had was the best. You pushed her away for a reason -- everything happens for a reason. Maybe it's to teach you something so you don't mess things up with the NEXT GIRL, maybe it's because this girl would've raised hell...Who knows!

The best thing you can do for yourself is GET OUT THERE AND MEET NEW GIRLS. This doesn't mean make it your first priority, but meeting new people is ALWAYS beneficial. Your social skills will help you in every aspect of your life. So get a move on, there IS a girl out there that will treat you better. Respect you more. Love you like you deserve.
    I didn't feel any harshness...and that was one long #1. Haha. If you got the idea that I'm hung up on ONE girl at this point, you misread what I was trying to say. Thanks for the advice though. I love meeting new people, always have. I've met tons so far.

Don't you wish we were born wise so we could avoid all the pain we suffer in pursuit of wisdom?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Don't you wish we were born wise so we could avoid all the pain we suffer in pursuit of wisdom?
    Abso-****ing-lutely.

don't know which genre of music you listen to, but after reading your post I recommend listening to "Let It Go" by Fischerspooner. It's the first thing that popped in my head as I was reading, and reminded me of the one I finally let go of. Definately takes courage to do so...but I found these lyrics motivating (maybe you will too). This song somehow put that silver lining around the cloud hovering over my head.

She'll be back, but only when you least expect it
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    No, it's part of life and the growing process.

If you never had painful situations you wouldn't know what it was like to not have painful situation, thus not knowing how to really be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone

If you never had painful situations you wouldn't know what it was like to not have painful situation, thus not knowing how to really be happy.
    I agree. I hate going through painful situations, but it does make me appreciate the happy ones more.

I guess that depends on the depth of the pain and the frequency with which those situations arise...

Tone Guest
    The deeper you fall, the more it takes to get out, the stronger you become.

... or the more broken you become...

You can go either way.

Tone Guest
    Depends on the person, their will-power, their mental toughness, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tone

Always the realist, Tone. That's what I like most about you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast