+ Follow This Topic

Article: Need advice and help on a situation in my relationship

1. Join Date
    Jun 2015

Jump to Comments

Need advice and help on a situation in my relationship

4 Comments by Cyprex Published on 15-06-15 07:32 PM
    I been with this girl for a few months and she has a 2 year old son and he is so adorable he really likes me he want to be around me all the time even sometime more then hes mom :O and he would give me the sweetest kisses and he was always happy around, if he was crying i wound pick him up and hold and wipe away hes tears and he would stop crying and start being happy witch made me happy and so we saw each other (me and her) for almost every day and for the whole day not just a few hours she had all the signs that she loved she would always wanna be close by me and in my arms and she loved and enjoy my kisses. she would share her food with me all the time, we texted everyday and called each other we had sex and we both wanted it she wanted it for her birthday aswell and so on the day we were celebrating her birthday just me and her, i bought her a promise ring and i wanted us to be official together she loved it and we both made it official that we were together in a serious relationship so she wanted me to meet her family (she had talked about me meeting her family and this was before i showed her the ring and we talked about it a few times and she told me she want has our own place to live to together) and so we did and they all really loved me and her mom told me that i was a man that she wanted for her daughter and she doesn't mine coming over anytime i wanted at all, so i have been over at her house a few times and everything was going great. Here is were the problem started i told her that over text that "it seemed that she was more interested in facebook more then me" because the reason why i said that is that there have been alot of days were she wouldn't text for hours almost the whole day and it felt like she was just ignoring me so i started to think something was going wrong she would never text give me late replys like this and this started to happen a few weeks ago so i started to check facebook often and i started to notice that when she didn't reply to my texts she was on facebook liking, commenting and i don't know if she was messaging other guys on there and so that's when i asked her the question "it seemed that she was more interested in facebook more then me" and she told me that well out of the blue that "She wasn't interested in me and she did't feel the connection and that she didn't want be in a relationship at all with anyone" but looking back there was never i sign that she didn't like me or that she didn't so we talked for a few days and so i asked her if she loved me and she told me this "I love you, i love you so much, i'm in love with you and that's the problem. I'm scared of being next to you and you got me going crazy and i don't wanna fall to deep" and soo i asked her if this was really true she said "Yes i do" but the whole time she know i love her so much but i wasn't know it was real so i went on the dating we both meet on and lone and behold she was on it when we both deactivated it and i caught her and i told her and she was surprised so told me she deactivated it but i know that she was still on she just her profile hidden and the way i can tell is that the DP was changed on the email i got when she messaged me on there and it didn't match the DP on the site so i believe she is still on there

so i need help guys i don't know what to do its very mixed at the moment and i don't know how to make her see that i want us to be in a serious relationship and to be together, please guys i need your help it feels like i am being used and taken my love and kindness for granted

2. Total Comments 4

Comments

Were you on her FB page too as a friend, or not?

Why did she accept your promise ring then? get it back off her then, she doesn't deserve it because she probably hooked up with some other FB junkie and that is why she lost interest in you.

She DOES. NOT. LOVE. YOU. Love is actions not only words, words are the easy part. Ignore her and her lies. Get the ring back.

You're tooooo involved way toooooo soon with both her and her son. This is a TWO month only meeting. You've more likely then not just scared her away with your obsessive tendencies.

Shame on her for introducing you to her son in such a short time. For all she knows you could be a psychopath.

+918696446917 Love Vashikaran/Mohini expert Babaji +918696446917 Black
    Magic expert Babaji +918696446917 Love Marriage expert +918696446917
    Get your lost love back +918696446917 Get your ex back +918696446917
    Intercaste marriage expert +918696446917 Husband Vashikaran Mantra
    +918696446917 Divorce problem solution +918696446917
    Husband-Wife dispute +918696446917 Love Breakup Solution
    +918696446917 Get Love in your life +918696446917 Get rid of Co-wife
    (Sautan) +918696446917 For any other Love problem or sabhi samsyaon
    ka turant samadhan ruhani & sifli ilam guarantee +918696446917

Greetings to all, i don't really think my name is necessary here because there are lots of fake spell casters out there and i just can't believe the level of scam going on here,i lost my Greg few months ago and did everything possible to get him back but proved abortive until a close friend of mine spoke to me about spell casting and gave me the email address of Dr. Ajala and i decided to give him a try and unbelievably to my surprise it actually worked and i can cheerfully announce to all out here that there are real spell casters but just outnumbered by the fake ones. Please try Dr. Ajala and i tell you there wont be regrets. Under 48 hour i got my Greg back and i am get this good loving from my man then i think its worth it..his email is [email]docalaja@aol.com[/email]
    Regards

Similar Articles

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-10-14, 06:42 AM
  2. Really need advice & help with my relationship situation! :-(
    By livelovenow in forum Love Advice forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-04-14, 01:11 PM
  3. relationship situation...don't know what..or why
    By nr13 in forum Love Advice forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-02-13, 05:33 AM