+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i being played

am i being played

hi i would a male point of view here

ive been dating this man for 2 years now hes 45 im 39

i found out his engaged to someone of 22 i found out 2 and half yrs ago about them we broke up but than got back together 2 yrs ago after 6 mths break he said she lied and not to believe any of it

she told me she lives with her parents he rented a houseshare {got evicted)

but now hes living with his friend a male, 70 miles from me and his fiance he comes to mine 2 times week we sleep together go out on dates etc

he been helping diy with my home buys me furniture etc [my friends think he has a ulterior motive on doing this for me}

whats everyones views on this why did he come back

Are you afraid he is buying furniture because he wants to move in with you? Are you two serious and are thinking about the future? Any more details about the engagement? Was it real?

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    Are you afraid he is buying furniture because he wants to move in with you? Are you two serious and are thinking about the future? Any more details about the engagement? Was it real?
    no not afraid i would like that to happen, hes never spoke about the future hes very vague and yes the engagement was real and i suspect it still is ive asked him about her and he says it was all lies but she showed me her ring and proof but i cant pull away

So the question isn't "are you being played". The dilemma is you can't walk away. What do you like about him? he has a fiance/wife, he lies, and he is not committed to having a future. I am sorry that I am being blunt, but you are in a no-win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    So the question isn't "are you being played". The dilemma is you can't walk away. What do you like about him? he has a fiance/wife, he lies, and he is not committed to having a future. I am sorry that I am being blunt, but you are in a no-win situation.
    its more of why is he buying stuff for my home shouldnt he be looking for his own place saving for a wedding

Assuming the fiance thing is true. Then maybe he wants a relationship on the side apart from his marriage so he is "investing" in that relationship. Perhaps he is a nice guy and wants to purchase furniture for you.

Bottom line, if he is engaged, you should just walk away.

ive tried to walk away im finding it hard

I know it's hard. Just think that you can be with a man that isn't treat you like this. Every minute you spend in this relationship takes away from spending time with the right person.

Not always easy to walk away

if he is two timing you, and her both, drop him. i don't know anyone who should want to be with someone that is already cheating and lying. ask him if he is still with her.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me