+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused

confused

sorry for the long message but maybe if I explain someone maybe able to help...

ive been dating this girl for 19months but we have know each other for 5 years.. iv alwys been open and honest with her about everything...we planed for the future and everything was starting to fall into place..

I neva wanted to fall inlove I alwys ran away from it. to much bad relationships...untel I met her and we started talking she had a bf at the time so I just kept my distance after hearing shes single I made my move...it started out amazing and the more time we spent together the more I fell inlove (witch I neva wanted) we talked about it and she told me I can trust her she wil neva hurt me and I told her she can trust me..

she was open some of the times...but ahe told me shes on medication for hormones...she would become moody and depressed if she didnt take the right dosages. I know she also had a miscarriage and that she couldnt have babys after that..

everything went great until a few months ago...when we started arguing over small things occasionally she would get mad for anything and everything... I alwys just thought it was her moods. I would take her out or just go for a drink or drive to the beach to relax and get her out of that mood she was in...

I woukd often feel bad because sometimes It would feel like im not a bf because I cnt make her happy a specially when shes in her moods..

fights would just pop up anytime and anywhere...

a month ago I received a text from her telling me shes sorry she wil neva b able to love me as I should b love and she wil neva be able to make me happy...I was so shocked I tryd calling her and she just said I should come get my stuff and accept it...

she blocked me out of her life completely that same day... I didny know what was going on and till today I have no clue... she told everybody that the relationship was to much for her...I know shes moody and unstable buy thats where I came in I took control when she couldnt I stood by her true eveything...

she told her sister I was to jealous and she told her aunty I was to controling and told our mutual friends it is personal problems she has with herself...

its been a month now I still cant forget her...she was the light in a dark world to me...iv got no answers and she doesnt want to talk to me...need advice pls...this is the shortest I could go with explaining

Have you tried reaching out to her directly this past month and see if she can give an explanation?

Sorry your experiencing this. Honesty and understanding each other's expectations are very central to an honest and trusting relationship. It seems she wasn't as honest as you were. Maybe you are seeing 'red flags' that are warning about your future with her. Have you spoken with a counselor, pastor or minister that can offer you wise and long-term, effective advise? Don't fill your mind with guilt, condemnation, judgement or unforgiveness. It's poison! I'll pray and stand with you that your future is bright with the woman that fulfills your needs, as well as hers.

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()gmail.com, he has the charm to make everything right for you. Trust me