View Poll Results: Too much or too little prejudice over wide disparities in friendships?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too much prejudice

1 100.00%
  • Not enough prejudice

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok for a sixty four year old to have an active under sixteens fan base?

Ok for a sixty four year old to have an active under sixteens fan base?

What is your take on this? - I`m a 64 year old male with a twelve to sixteen year old fan base. It seemed to begin with my world records, I put on bimonthly world record attempts (youtube;the one one 20 kg dumbbell biceps curling world record - 633 reps first set, in 57 mins,etc) Perhaps not my world records, but perhaps my training antics, at least perhaps it had more to say for this, but now I`m thinking that they simply dig my personality generally, and are merely including me as one of their friends. Would you blow them out altogether? Communicate with them but only on the subject of world records? Only speak with them in a public place? Sit with them, but only should they sit with you first? Encourage them to support you at these world record fixtures?
    Do you consider that there is already too much age prejudice and discrimination against older individuals due to the fact that nothing is known of anybody merely on account of the passage of time.

Yeah I see those 5 views on video really made it popular. Guess views only count if one watch whole hour video.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If they were following me on line I would n`t even know them, nor they I, so there would be absolutely nothing to discuss, they follow me as a person, so in the real world. They are members of my local community, many of whom may not even be aware that I exist online, and those that are may likely already be communicating with me in person, so why go there then? Yes, world records are not popular viewing, they can be quite boring to watch., but what little interest there is tends to come from younger people. It`s only been up one week though, it`ll receive more interest than that.

Okay, from a video I can tell that you are interesting guy but arent you gay? Not my bussiness just wondering. I think when people get old they become more childish. So thats why you might have common things with them. Its okay to communicate as long as you are both liking it and you are not the only one talking. Cool that you can find something in common with younger generation.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will