+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broke up with girlfriend want her back

Broke up with girlfriend want her back

Ok long story short, i met a girl in europe when i was there with her on the trip, we got back and started going out.
    We live an hour away so it was kind of hard.
    I said one night when i was drinking i "need sex" like an idiot and she took it the wrong way and thought i only wanted her for sex. I drove out to her house an hour away about 25 times and never got sex so it wasnt true.

I was just starting my new job at this time and it was weird hours so i was in a very bad mood, i didnt pick up my phone for 2 days and she took that as i was ignoring her and only wanted her for sex. Infact I also had a song by limp bizkit i put up a day earlier on myspace "myway or the highway" and she thought i was talking about her. What luck. So i talked to her on the phone and she said we always fight now and i wanted to talk to her about it but she said i dont think you love me. I said no i do love you lets talk about it, she said give me an hour and ill call you back after i think. She went on her myspace and changed it to single in a half hour, didnt call me, and put up on there "no more drama lets party". I tried calling her once that same night she didnt pick up. I then tried msging her on aim a few days later i asked if i could call her and she said yes. I decided not to and instead to go down the next day and bring her flowers and talk to her. I picked up some really nice flowers and drove down and called her on the way she didnt pick up. I ended up having to leave them on her porch. Her friend called me on the way home and asked what i was doing, im pretty sure she knew i was there. I said driving home i just gave my girlfriend flowers. She said thats really weird. I dont see how it is weird when i love a girl.

Anyways she ended up trying to get a new boyfriend right away in a couple days, she tried stealing a guy from his girlfriend. I dont know if shes done with me or what, is there even a chance left. I msged her last night and she blocked me. Her friend still talks to me a lot though. I really would like to know if this is worth the wait, I havent hooked up with any girls yet even though ive had the chance and i really dont want to. What should i do? Give her time to see how well i treated her and see if she comes back? Should i just give it a rest and never talk to her again. Or try and contact her? Thanks.
    Last edited by jasonsmith; 26-10-05 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsmith
    Ok long story short,
    Sure would hate to see your version of "long story long"

Paragraph...parapraphs..paragraphs please!!!!!

Well, looks like she was getting over you pretty quick. Already trying to get with some other guy before actually breaking up? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. Personally, I would just move on.

You guys sound pretty young, and like neither one of you are ready for a relationship, and I am basing my reply on the assumption that you guys are somewhere between the ages of maybe 18 and 23.

I will refrain from nagging you about not returning phone calls, blah, blah blah, because I am sure you are already aware of your contribution to the problem.

That being said, is it possible she was already looking for a way to "let you down gently"? Because she sounds irrational. If you are older than 18-23, I would say she sounds extremely immature.

Either way, there is way too much drama going on here; I suggest you give it a rest.

Move on. Plus, maybe when you say you'll call her, you should. Yeah, you were going to surprise her with flowers, but she doesn't know that. Stupid move right there.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Move on. I think she already had her mind made up (the relationship wasn't what she wanted) before you said the things you did.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

go to a coffee shop, drink lots and lots of really really black coffee. maybe then you will wake up and realise that that girl wasnt meant for you.

dont put sugar.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past