So the other day my roommate asked me if I would like to go out to a nightclub with her and some of her friends. so we went there and sitting chatting and laughing. While we were there I noticed a nice looking girl is looking at me. So I was on the good mood n looking nice and confident so I approached her and she let me in. We went outside to the smoking area and start making out which was very nice. Then exchange number and went back inside to join our friends. when we came around, my roommate gives me an awful look, the look that my ex-girlfriend would give me when I did something stupid, then she turns to the girl and starts shouting at her and saying things like he is mine etc .....

a little bit about her, she is very attractive (a good 6.5) and she is a bit bossy. At the begging when we meet she gave me all of that "we are going to be friends" speech, indirectly tho, but to me, what she has been doing since last two mouth does not really indicate this situation. She is really making me emotionally depended on her. The most recent one and properly the most unusual one is what I just described.

Okay so this great right, I'm thinking to myself, okay she is to me and I would like to do something about it right ?? now once we met outside and she really opens up to give me a huge, I could see it in her body language, but then she backoffs and just leaves me with a sense of embracement, or the other day I gently touch her shoulder and she again backed off. I can't really figure it out, she is sometimes all over the place, but sometimes she is just not here and I can feel her absence.

what do you think of this? what is she up to ?