View Poll Results: Does she want to f**k him/is she f**king him?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they're f**king like rabbits (a lot)

0 0%
  • Yes, she's desperate for him, and have probably slept with him

1 50.00%
  • Maybe

1 50.00%
  • No, not at all

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my female friend (w/bf) sleeping with my male friend?

Is my female friend (w/bf) sleeping with my male friend?

A female friend of mine has been flirting with my male friend for 6-7yrs. (same group of friends)
    She has a boyfriend and have had it for 5yrs. Right before they got together she
    was heavily flirting with him. After she got her boyfriend it obviously
    stopped a little, but she has been flirty with him every once in a while..

That includes:
    -Kissing him on the neck
    -Kissing him on the cheek and calling him cute
    -Sitting next to him as often as possible, often holding her arms (and him holding around her)
    -She cuddling his hair, but stopping when someone saw her cuddling his hair
    -Complimenting how beautiful his eyes are
    -Night out, she hugging him 8-9 times in the space of 2-3hrs, but no one else
    -Putting her finger in his mouth while drunk, and no one else being there (saw it myself)
    -Laying on top of him drunk and putting her fingers on his lips (she seems very keen on his lips)
    -Being the last ones in the sauna they got in the shower together to shower (with bikini on). She held her arms over him
    -Kissing him on the lips when sitting on his lap (right before she got her boyfriend)
    He seems to like all these things, and doesn't push her away. She is very attractive so I think he find her attractive

We're (our group of friends) are going on a vacation to Spain soon for 5-6 days. She is going and he is going, but
    not her boyfriend. Do you think anything will happen between them there, and what?

Thoughts? How attracted/horny is she with him? A little? Very? Extremely?
    Does she want to/is she sleeping with him?

She is definitely coming on strong with him for a girl that has a bf of five years... obviously, your male friend loves the attention? so he is as much into her as she is into him? Or does he ever complain to you about her throwing herself at him? Lots of the stuff you mentioned would be boundary crossing and verge on cheating since she has a bf... have you ever spoken to her about how it looks to you and others?...ask her how things are with her bf? maybe they broke up? I think if they drink they could hook up in Spain? Do you like him too?

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    She is definitely coming on strong with him for a girl that has a bf of five years... obviously, your male friend loves the attention? so he is as much into her as she is into him? Or does he ever complain to you about her throwing herself at him? Lots of the stuff you mentioned would be boundary crossing and verge on cheating since she has a bf... have you ever spoken to her about how it looks to you and others?...ask her how things are with her bf? maybe they broke up? I think if they drink they could hook up in Spain? Do you like him too?
    He doesn't complain, no. Yes, i've spoken to her about it looks, but only vagely and not about all of it. She seemed bothered, and didn't want to talk about it. No, I don't like him.

What's your thoughts on it?