+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am looking to rent or buy my wedding dress

I am looking to rent or buy my wedding dress

I am looking to rent or buy my wedding dress. Anyone have experience with evdressau.com ? I have looked up multiple reviews by googling around and it doesn't sound promising. I found a dress that looks good online and in their customer pix. Of course the reviews on their site are all positive. My date is coming up soon (12/27/17) and I am worried I haven't found a dress yet. I am not looking to spend more than the range of prices they have on that site. The dress I want on there would put me out $300 that's too much for me to gamble on. Anyone have a better site recommendation? Again, I'm not even looking to keep my dress, I am interested in renting or purchasing. Thanks in advance.

Hello. First of all congrats on your engagement. I don't have any experience with that site, but we sold ours on https://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/

and I can vouch for that site. We sold my wife's wedding dress for 4k twice and ended up with 8k for one dress. The first buyer didn't read the description correctly and complained about the dress. She lived over seas and sent the dress back to us. paypal and this site refunded the buyer, but sided the case with us because we listed the wedding dress correctly. We then sold it for real a 2nd time.

Anyway, the have the customers' back.