+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A 1572 Lf Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    No way dude, you have to write them. More entertaining that way, besides if you let Lloyd, Hayward, or TAVS write some episdoes they'll try to kill me off!!!
    rofl,

OK, so it's ON!!!!!!!!!!

.....RSK met Princess Shh!, and learned about her encounter with Tone.

They waited for him..............3 sunsets went by...but still no sign.

RSK had to break a promise; he inscribed a note on the oak tree...

"My dear freind, Tone. I hope this note finds you in good health and spirit. The princess and I are headed to Lockley Villiage. We anticipate your arrival. Your friend, RK".

Princess Shh! and RSK left the garden. BOTH - leaving something:

RSK - his life long friend
    Princess Shh! - the love of her life

(little did they know, that they would not see him for another 2 and 0 (20) years. And the person they'd meet, is out to kill RSK)

(2 Sunsets LATER)

Tone, half drenched in blood - almost disfigured, finally approached the Garden.

[the kings guards caught him escaping, and took him prisoner. they wanted to know where his daughter went - BUT HE REFUSED to answer. His loyalty to RSK and Love for the Princess outweighed the need for him to live. He would die for them. he was succesful in his second escape. however, he reached Lloyds Garden.......too late......]

He fell to his knees - and leaned on the Oak Tree. All he had to do, was look behind, and he would see the note!!! He was THAT CLOSE to changing the path his journey would take

In the future, he would question: WOULD RK BE ALIVE, HAD HE SEEN THE NOTE?

but it didn't happen...this was destiny unfolding...

Thought Tone: "My friend whom I call loyal. The friend I risked my life for. My friend who Leaves me here to Rot. Friend is just a word".

For the first time in his life, the feeling of betrayal hit him....he would ONE day, seek revenge...he made this pledge.

20 years later:

(I'll describe where each of the charactars ARE at this point, in the next post, untill then, sit tight - and stay tuned next week.)

(THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING)

Tone Guest
    WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

WOOOOOOOOW!

This is really getting good, RK! You got a real talent and creative imagination! And I'm not just sayin that cause we're in the same internet gang.

I can't wait to read the next installment!!
    Last edited by Tone; 23-11-05 at 04:53 AM.

I object. I don't want to be 20 years older. Maybe you can leave me in the forest with the handsome ogre.

Tone Guest
    LoL but 20 human years is like 2 princess years, shh!

You'll look like you haven't aged a day. :]

lol shh! princesses NEVER age

hey, thx Tone...I'm sorry the story led this way...i wanted us to be a team, but friends becoming enemies creates more drama. hopefully, i can integrate sex, violence, love, passion, betrayal, loyalty, and vengence more as the story goes on! also, i hope i can integrate more LF members too!

20 years later:

RSK and Shh!

Moved and Settled in Lockley Villiage. A Province separate from the Kindgom of Light. RSK gained high respect, and was nominated Senator of State. Shh! was expecting their first child. They married long ago. Sometimes, they would think about Tone - but NEVER talk about him. They lived a peaceful life.

Tone

For 20 years, he has had one thought on him mind: To Kill RSK, the man who left him to rot. The man who took his LOVE. He changed his identity. He was known as Enot. Under this new idenity - he was able to join the army again. Has hired a spy (Fras) to look for RSK and Shh!

King Cybog

Has grown old. Is nearing the end of this life. His last wish - to see his daughter.

misombra

Thinks about her daughter EVERYDAY for the past 20 years. Hopes she is doing well. Hopes she returns home.

OV

Has remained the Kings loyal man.

Zek

Has died. He was killed in a battle 5 years ago. (If I need him, I'll bring him back alive, and pretend the war never happened).

More LF members coming soon.........stay tuned

Tone Guest
    LOL good stuff... I can't wait to meet Queen Junsui and steal her away and have a huge war like "The Trojan Horse" over her.

Nah! Junsui is going to be on our side...

oooo Queen Junsui, has a nice ring to it.

we allready have a queen, but junsui can be the hot towns-woman, who accompanies Tone on his journey to lockley villiage.

Boo! I'll be a Queen somewhere else!

junsui, don't worry, you are the towns-woman for now, but as the story progresses - your true identity will reveal itself - because, you, indeed are a princess.

you are shh!'s half sister!

i can't give too much away, the entire story is in my head, and it's going to be a bitter sweet ending

woohoo! I get to be shh!'s sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    woohoo! I get to be shh!'s sister.
    half sister ----> misombra has been involved in a little 'hanky panky' with OV, it gets complicated, but that 'could' be a side story

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    misombra has been involved in a little 'hanky panky' with OV
    LOL misombra... I'M SORRY!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast