+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: A 1572 Lf Love Story

finals=stress.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    lol shh! princesses NEVER age

RSK and Shh!

Moved and Settled in Lockley Villiage. A Province separate from the Kindgom of Light. RSK gained high respect, and was nominated Senator of State. Shh! was expecting their first child. They married long ago. Sometimes, they would think about Tone - but NEVER talk about him. They lived a peaceful life.
    hey Rsk, don't forget Princess Shh, is now Princess Vashti. Can be like her evil twin or something... Odette to Odile thing (ref; Swan Lake)

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So ugh... hmm...did I miss this week's or last week's episode???
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    RK has been MIA..

:[

Awww I was really excited about reading the next part.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rsk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

... cybog's kingdom was in jeopardy. war had broken out in the east and his army was nearly eradicated. civil war was threatening the kingdom. uncertainy was at every turn, the resistance being held back only by the great kingdom's great wealth, robust population, and a chilling will to live. princess shh was selling her wool at merchants row.
    during her desperate search for money and food, a light beckoned shh, in the form of two boys who worked shaving sheep. she bargained with them, which was difficult, considering she was a woman, and boys had never heard of doing business and negotiating with women. she assured them that she was not going to pay more than what it was worth. she gained their respect and she remains their faithful customer.
    lloyd, a faithful customer in his own right, was the son of the local mason, who bought wool to clothe those helping him to build the new cathedral...
    Last edited by misombra; 22-12-05 at 10:54 AM.

...she was displaced when the crown was taken over temporarily by OV, who had gathered the few loyal to him and carried out a carefully planned infiltration and takeover. One of OV's calvary men was in love with shh! she wanted nothing to do with him. during his hostile takeover of the castle, he banished shh! and all who were loyal to her.
    lloyd was an humble fellow. an artisan, hired by his father, who had apprenticed him from youth, had the task of designing the arches and the stained glass, along with overseeing the workers...
    Last edited by misombra; 22-12-05 at 08:34 PM.

...lloyd knew nothing but starvation and survival until his father, hayward, was employed to design and build the new cathedral. hayward was a master-builder who, during the famine, walked the land with his wife and child and endured rejection after rejection. ever since the uncertainty of the crown, growth had become stale and nobody wanted to build. nobody had money to pay a builder. until he met nomas, the new prior. nomas wanted to bring a new integrity to the church, and although the future was uncertain for the church, he committed to building a great cathedral, with the help of his new friend, hayward, who before long was prosperous. but not before watching his wife die while giving birth to his daughter, roseb. she had been starving and hayward felt immense guilt over her death, but had to resign himself to other ways of thinking for his children, lloyd and roseb...
    Last edited by misombra; 24-12-05 at 10:28 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rosebud and lloyd siblings? Quite an age gap for their poor mother!
    :-D

Bring back the Queen!!

shh! had little desire to return home from exile. she was content with the life the wool business afforded her. she became very wealthy in a very short amount of time. her cunning attitude bore the feeling of intolerance and few dared cross her, most respected her, those who did not were the jealous and the greedy. most people had not seen an unmarried and wealthy woman before. those who knew of the struggles she faced during her first years of exile realize that she was was a woman to be reckoned with, and her spirit was almost enough to keep her growing city loyal to her father. she was a vital part of the economy. most every workers' garb was made with her wool. aside from those things she was also a very lovely person, easy going and trustworthy. she brought simple dignity and integrity to the city. many men loved her, still many men also despised her. she had rejected every one of her suiters. one in particular, hugo quickly, thought himself wealthy and qualified enough and upon his rejection was blown amidst with hatred and jealousy. he wondered at least once a day about how she rejected him so coldly and effortlessly. "i would rather die slowly, in a cold, dark asylum, with insects crawling everywhere and the horrible sounds of tortured children and animals haunting me every night and day than spend more than one minute of my life with you." he hears it over and over again his mind, repeating itself with exaggerated force. she was not the only woman that had rejected him, however in this case it was as though the king, along with the entire kingdom, had rejected him...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't forget to mention the part about WHY the kingdom hated hugo so much. He was a stinking, disgusting pedophile who was trying to disguise his horrific sexuality by marrying well. But alas, shh! was way too clever to fall into his trap and could see hugo for what a pathetic, lowly creature he was, as did ALL of the women in the kingdom.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw, I'm not in on this?

Can't I be some kind of rogue bandit?

Or maybe some strange outsider?

thx sombra, for COMPLETELY ruining the story!

lol - i kid, it's GREAT STUFF, (i look foward to the next episode - lol)

Tone Guest
    You mean... RK isn't going to write it anymore...?

:[

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast