+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is she avoiding me now ?

why is she avoiding me now ?

This is about a girl I know.She really liked me, she gave me all of these sign of interest that she likes me. I also really liked her back too. We hang out so many time, and every time we had so much fun. She was the one who wanted to hang out, by asking me to do so. But since a week ago she began to avoid me. Her behaviour became very strange, she treated me like it was all nothing. Once I realized this sudden change in her behavior, I ask her if she wants to go out and eat, she said that she is busy today and asked if I want to do it tomorrow instead, I said yes sure, but then when the day comes, it didn't happen and she showed zero enthusiasm.

she was the one who hyped up our situation and literally within a day she stopped all of that and just left me craving for more.

now I need to know why did she stop? why does she not want to hang out anymore even tho I asked her to do so? why is she avoiding me and does not want to see me anymore? she does not even want to explain to me why? why is she pretending that she did not like me at all? Do I have to chase after her and let her know I also really like her?

I think it's pretty clear to her that you like her. Unfortunately, there isn't anything you can do. She is clearly not interested anymore.

Its hard but she's not interested in you so you kinda need to move on

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me