+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long distance... bad communication

Long distance... bad communication

Need your opinion on this one. Recently found myself in Long distance relationship with aperson i met while i was work traveling . A person that I met last year. We were together for some time and then we stop talking for some time( always long distance).
    This year I wrote her again( because I missed her) and then we decide to try one more time ( distance at first and then plan on moving together ). We had only one rule : we can not see other people.
    Five weeks ago, I was in her city for a one week work and we saw each other one time, but due to my work I had cancel some of our commitments. She got pretty mad about it and then we did not talked for 2 weeks. During this time she slept with somebody else. I thought she was just mad. When I talked back to her, said that I really loved her (before she tell me that she has slept with someone else). She said she thought it was over ( but no texting or calls) and she regrets it and I am the special person She was waiting for. Honestly, I want to meet someone else and make her watch ...and then say goodbye( this is my guts talking)....need your experience in this one.....specially girls....

If you havent slept with her then I suggest you end contact with this girl after you talk everything out so there is no pain afterwards.

Right now you need friends to talk and spend time with, forget the problems. Also keep busy.
    And man what she did was very immature, she wasnt ready for serious relationship. Dont blame yourself but realize that you wouldnt do what she did if you were in her shoes. Then think if you can ever trust again person like this.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 18-10-17 at 03:05 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will