+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get his trust back?

How to get his trust back?

Hi everyone! I am happy to find I place where I can actually get some help. In my workplace there is a cute senior probably 10 years or more older than me. I got attracted to him on the day first because he looks like my boyfriend who died few years ago. I know romance in workplace is against the company rules so I tried to hide my feeling for two months. But during the third months I started staring him and he looked awkward. I could n't stop myself from staring. Than I did the worst said sorry for the unprofessional behavior. After that he softy talked with me to ease thing and he told me -be comfortable there is nothing to worried about. After a few days I told him about the boyfriend thing. Now he hates me so much that he ignored me and turned around wherever I go. This situation at office is becoming painful for me. Every single day is a struggle. I can't leave the job as I signed one year bond. I really want to be friends with him again; but he dislikes me so much. What to do? I am so much depressed; can't breathe, can't think anything other than him. I want to be friends with him. But I love him a lot. Evert thing is so much fascinating about him; he is charming and such a dedicated worker. I have being trying to ignore him from past one months. I never look into his eyes. But its hurts me.

That are somethings where there is no turning back. Unfortunately, the ex bf comment may have shut him out. Just check in on him from time to time to see if his feelings have subsided.

Sorry to tell. But you just blew it big. You can hit a guy with a baseball bat but you never, never compare him to another guy. Comparisons are different for man and woman, for man is one of the not going back. Even he does, he will always keep that in mind. You need to learn from your past, be prepared for the consequences of it but IT IS PAST. So, say you are sorry and just leave.

It will be of for you

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

Contact Dr. OGUDU on E-mail: drogudutemple()Aol.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me