+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So need a woman's point of view on this

So need a woman's point of view on this

Okay, so I put some very loving posts on FB and tag her in them. She never likes or responds to them. She also never does things like that for me. However, she blew her last boyfriend up with little loving public posts. This really bothers me because she claims that she's never felt love so deep as with me. Please help

Dude. She is messing up your fellings. Be a man. Say to her looking in the eye ( if you really like her) that you like her that 's why keep posting fb post and if she likes. Forget the guy she was dating before, be yourself. Send the post if you want to amd not only to please her, but don't overpost her. Woman usually like confident guys more than fb posts.

If she didn't like your posts, It mean that she is not much interested in you or not sure about you yet. Believe me may be she doesn't know that you love her. If you love her let her realize that. Show your love to her. FB posts doesn't mean anything until she is not sure about you and trust you fully and one more thing don't tag her if she doesn't like it she will get irritate and situation will get complicated. Actually you don't need to do anything special but need to realize her that she is everything for you and she is the most special person of this world.

trying to fill up my 15 posts to PM sorry.