+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I ended dating a Russian girl

I ended dating a Russian girl

After a divorced, 1 cash extractor GF and some crazy jealous woman, i decided to take some vacations in Russia and ended up with a Russian GF! So she is exactly the girl i wanted to date, when i saw her i though ¨This girl is going to be mine¨ in a good way of course, so second date i asked her for us to have something serios, yes i liked that way! Now after some time i will go back to meet her for her birthday, ok, i have some business to run, so busy, busy but never for her! I am not into SM even when i work on IT, I hate it but she is huge on Instagram (For me that i have 80 followers),the situations is that she follows random guys every day from different countries, which honestly i don´t kinda like! i knew her like that but be honest who likes that his GF is following people and getting DM's from all around the globe ! I followed some Russian girls before dated her and when she mentioned something i unfollowed them (Stupid of me, but i tried to make thinks right and no just play stupid games) So to be honest i am quite confused with this situation, not to mention that she is not the most romantic girl, kinda cold!
    I need some advice to be honest about the SM and i hate to not to be in the same circumstances

thanks in advance for the reading

Whats SM? And how young you are guys?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You did not think that you are fooling? You put yourself in a dependent position from her. Russian girls can not take seriously men whom they can manage. And it controls you. Where did you meet? On which website?