+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do girls see in boys to fall in love?

What do girls see in boys to fall in love?

I consider myself a very nice person. I am average looking guy..not so good looking nor so bad looking. I haven't hurt someone emotionally. I do not drink or smoke. I do not have any bad habits. I am always positive and always a helping person , at my home, office or wherever I am. I help people without thinking of personal benefits. And I am 27 years old but doesn't have some one in my life who loves me. Some of my friends and colleagues i know are selfish, have many bad habits, who doesn't respect girls and few of them who are cheating on their girl friends, many boys i know who think about girls as a thing , which they can use and throw but still they have and get girl friend whenever they want to have. The reason, may be because most of them are either vert good looking or rich. Why can't a girl fall for a decent guy who are actually nice and know meaning of love? I do have female friends and colleagues who just want to be at safe friend zone with me. I just can't understand thinking of girls. They fall for the guy who hurts them, or as they say girls tend to fall for bad guys. I am frustrated!! Is it too much to ask for just one person who can love you as much as you can love her?

You will find someone who really likes you for who you are!

Thank you amy for reply. Yea i hope so