+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advise please

Advise please

Me and my ex were together for 4 1/2 years. In those 4 years we have done everything together. She we planned on getting married but things have been up and down so we decided to move separately and try to work things out. We sold everything we had bought together and each moved to our parents. We have been separate a month and a week. The first 2 weeks we talked every 3 days and still were having intercourse. She said she just needed to figure things out and she would come back to me that I was her soulmate and love of her life. Since then it's been tough we don't talk at all. I messaged her to say hi nd how she has been and her response was she was doing good meanwhile I'm a hot mess. She also told me me that she realized she didnt want a family or be around my kid. Every day I think of how I need to let go but how do you get over someone so quick? How can she be okay so fast?

If she doesn't want a family or be around your kid, those are big issues that should have been discussed early on in the relationship. Did she know you have a kid from the beginning of the relationship? How old are you two?

She knew of my kid since the beginning. My daughter was 3 when we met. 28 and 30 years old.

you can't force any one to leave with you. Forget about past and live in present , life always gives us second chance , and this situation is your chance to move on .Be positive be happy , because life is too short for sad people.

Everyone gets over others at different speeds. Its hard to understand how some people get over others so fast. Some of my friends are over boyfriends before they gave left. Its just weird

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d@yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me