+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do/think, and is there a chance to reconcile?

what to do/think, and is there a chance to reconcile?

ive met my current ex gf after she had a 10 year realtionship wich ended because her ex cheated on her about a year ago.

in the beginning we took things slow and really grew towards eachother, met eachother parents etc and she also met my kid and we all got a long very well.
    we have been in a relationship for about 3-4 months and everything was really well imo and she also said the same even sended a text 1 day to my mother that she was really happy she met me and felt really good with me.
    last friday she woke up really scared and felt really bad and that's when things started to change (we were going on a vacation saturday) she told me she didn't know what was going on but by having that feeling that maybe not everything was so good between us and she didn't know what to do.

the week before she still said she was looking forward to going on a vacation together and she realy felt bad for not seeing me for a bit because of a family issue on her side and her beeing out of the country for a week.
    she's a really honest and straight to the point person, never seen her lie or anything.

now saturday she asked me if she could come over because she wanted to break up and pick up her things so i let her come here and had a little chat with her.
    she said she thinks she just wasn't ready to be in a relation yet and that if she would have been ready we would have lasted for a very long time (maybe forever), i asked if there was anything else going on and she said definetly not just not comepletly over her previous relation and somehow i believe her.
    she also discusses it with her brother and parents and they all said the same that she just wasn't ready for it yet.

now she said it would be best to have no contact because that would be the fastest way to clear things up about what she feels and stuff, also that she might regret this decision in a week or month or so because we really connected better than any of us expected when we met eachother and she thanked me for the great time together and left.
    i just wished her and her family the best for the future and said i'm disappointed this happend but that what i felt for her was reall.

now i don't really know what to do or expect and if there's a chance we can get back together
    i'm thinking maybe she had a panic attack about us getting to serious so soon or maybe she wasn't ready to bound yet or scared she would get hurt again if we got really serious.

we never had a fight in our time together and she is also a very difficult person to connect with someone according to herself and her family.
    so her family was also really happy she finnaly met someone she connected with.
    we also parted in a friendly manner, no bad words or begging or anything like that happend

i'm hoping maybe any of you can clear this up a bit and could maybe give me some advice on what to do or anything

i also had a 8 year relationship a while before this 1 but this felt different more like it was ment to be and i really fell in love with her.

already thanks in advance for reading this and trying to help me out

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me