+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I just got rejected (from a man's point of view)

Did I just got rejected (from a man's point of view)

So there is this guy I am (WAS) into. I thought he was sending out interest signals (BUT I GUESS I AM WRONG!). He was dressed to the nines when he know I would be looking, gazed into my eyes for longer than usual without flinching, taking opportunities to show he talks to other girls in front of me, and today when I took extra effort in looking cute (I saw that he lost his train of thoughts when he was in the middle of the sentence), initiating conversations, smiling at me, etc. So, I figured he might possibly like me. I took the plunge and asked if he would like to study at the library. He turned me down and said that he has to focus on completing an assignment. I take that he need to study alone.

Did he just turned me down? Or just a guy who is really busy right now? By the way, I know he is trying hard to catch up with his readings after getting embarrassed in class for falling behind because the professor asked him a question and he couldn't answer it and had to confess he had no idea what is going on in class because he is falling behind on the readings.

Also not sure if this might be relevant. It took him 25 minutes (longer than usual time) for him to decline my invitation.

I think you are reading too much into the declined invitation. He just might be someone that needs to study alone. Why don't you ask him out to coffee or something.

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me