+ Follow This Topic

Thread: And he left me during my fathers illness....

And he left me during my fathers illness....

I loved a guy fr almost 2 years..Everything was going well until my father got stroke n his condition was v bad..i tried to contact him n updated him through texts but was not able to make calls as it was a panic situation..and whenever i get time to call him ,he was not available..i came back home but my father condition was same ..and all my married sisters came from out of city to see my father ..i told him that m in haphazard situation ..i see u as soon as i get time n will listen to him in detail..he was v much aware that i also lost my mother at a v early age ..
    Anyhow i strted to call him 2 weeks ago but he was cutting my calls so i realized that he is angry..
    I tried all my level best to make him normal through my calls n texts but he texted once n said ..just look after your father and think about your future!
    I was not ready to accept this ..i cried n begged him not to do this to me ..
    I even asked forgiveness several
    times but he treated me more like an animal ..he didnt pick n e of call ..i tried almost 100 times n all the time he cut.Now its been 2 weeks n he doesnt respond to me n asking m to move on ..but the prob is that i still love him v much
    Please let m know how should i copeup this situation
    My father is also not well i told him that i need you at this time n really begged but he didnt listen to me
    I asked him now to block me so that i no longer interrupt you but he didnt block me too
    I need your advice ..do help me please ...

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me