+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Worst break up right now - but motivated as hell!!!

Worst break up right now - but motivated as hell!!!

Hi all!

I've literally had the worst breakup of my life.. 3 intense love filled years, 3 weeks ago I came home to an empty apartment.

Now a whole bunch of stuff happened in those 3 years. Including deaths. She was there for me but I took her for granted.
    I've done everything wrong at the start. I begged, I pleaded, I was in denial. But yeah, I grew the f**k up.. It hit me like a ton of bricks.
    Anyway, I was hiding away from the World for the last 3 years, due to what was going on in my life..

Last night.. I made a video.. and shared it to my Facebook friends.. The first video I've made and talked so openly.. And yes, it is a surprise to everyone.
    Look, Im not selling anything, I have no hidden agenda, but when I've been down, I actually turn to YouTube. I was NEVER active and NEVER posted, commented or shared anything.. and would snipe on forums for answers.
    Anyway, It's all helped me find dating coaches, relationship advise, (wish I had of known 'at least' 4 weeks ago..) heaps of positive channels promoting self worth, wealth, health and happiness etc.

If you want to check out my story, it only goes for 3 mins.
    BUT... I'm going to use this time - RIGHT NOW - to make myself Improve expenantially in the next 365 days..
    You're heartbroken like me right now? So I bet your motivated as hell, am I right??? To get them back?? Thats where I was/am idk.. All i know I'm going to better myself and hope to inspire at leat ONE person or help ONE person see a message I put out, so they have the chance I didn't get..

Take care guys and girls.. My channel is KURT VIDS I won't link it, but if you search that you will find me.
    I'd love people to sub to me if they're interested, as I'd love to share experiences and be involved again. I want to use that platform as my goal to constantly move forward with regular updates.
    And would love people to message me on here if they're in similar situations etc.

Thanks everyone and there is brighter days ahead, I'm sure of it!

Be positive look for positive any condition, its build your self esteem.

so sad but it is life

Yeah thanks guys, its actually been a rough week.. Getting there and staying positive!!

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()gmail.com, he has the charm to make everything right for you. Trust me

Sorry for your losses and hurt you endured over those years, I hope you at least had some good friends supporting you. Have you tried to reconnect with your ex GF and bared your soul to her? Or there is no going back, she won't hear you out anymore? Trying to help others while dealing with youe own pain hopefully will help heal you a little.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me