+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is She Smitten With Me Or Just Chatty?

Is She Smitten With Me Or Just Chatty?

I'm trying to figure out the woman that lives in the condo above mine. We are both single. I'm not sure if she's attracted to me as a love interest or is just a socially chatty kind of person. There was a meeting where we live and when I left to go back to my condo she just appeared beside me striking up a conversation. I had recently moved in and didn't even know who she was. She talked and talked as I politely looked for an opportunity to end the conversation. Then a few months later her AC leaked into my condo. She called a technician to fix it. We chatted about stuff that day and she went on and on about everything under the sun as I tried to end the conversation. I almost had to shut the door in her face. Then days later she knocked on my door to give me the phone number of the AC technician because I had expressed interest in using him if something went wrong. Again she went on and on about anything and everything. I thought I'd never get rid of her. Whenever my phone rings I can hear her upstairs running to the area above where I am probably to eavesdrop. Should I take her behavior as just a very chatty person or do you think she's attracted to me as a love interest?

Are you interested?From the sound of it, you seem to want to get rid of her.