+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I hacked my wife's whatsapp and facebook accounts

I hacked my wife's whatsapp and facebook accounts

At a pinit, when Janelle stopped being herself, she was so distracted in a way and I got suspicious of her, I had to employ the services of a hacker to hack her whatsapp and facebook so I could know who she had been talking to. This hacker did a great job and I could access her accounts remotely. I found out she has been talking to a guy from Texas and while I was away she went to see him. I wanna forgive her and I still love her. I just want her to stop. You can talk to this hacker if you want to be sure about your spouse. Talk to lotuscracker at gmail.

I once wanted to hack girl account on FB too but then felt guilty so didnt do it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Could just put some keylogger thing on it if you share a place or computer. harder to hack an account of someone you don't live with or don't have access to their computer.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I once wanted to hack girl account on FB too but then felt guilty so didnt do it.
    I share your thoughts exactly.

Is this an endorsement for the hacker or do you have a specific question? If you decide to confront her, you'll have to confess how you discovered the information. She is definitely going to turn that around on you to make you into the bad guy.

You could tell her you feel like things have just been off between the two of you and is there anything that was bothering her or felt the two of you could work on. Let her know how much you love her and no matter what, you are willing to make things right.

Let her know how much you love her and no matter what, you are willing to make things right

i wish my partner was worth fighting for but she cheated on me,i didnt realize until i came in contact with hacknspytech,he really helped me......u might need help too..he is hacknspytech atgmaildotcom