View Poll Results: Do watching inappropriate scenes next to your BF make you feel a little squeamish?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a litte

1 50.00%
  • No,

1 50.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Issues with female nudity in movies

Issues with female nudity in movies

I have been stating my BF for almost three years. We have a good relationship. We were watching a movie last night. One of the scenes showed a girl showering completely nude. The camera just hovered over her front area for approximately one minute. I am generally a secure girl and would even say confident. But it felt like the longest minute of my life. It made me feel uncomfortable and awkward.

Obviously I didnt say anything and I am not going to say anything. Do you lovely ladies feel a little uneasy when a fully naked women appears on the tv with your BF?

it never bothered me watching any nudes scenes with guys I have dated or even with my family if the scene shows up in a movie we are watching.

Someone will usually make some laughable comment & some of us will giggle back but that is about it. Did you think the scene aroused your bf? Or you just felt uncomfortable for your own reasons?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Yes I do and I always have. First, I think that the nude scenes really aren't necessary and the male body was never represented in the same way. Of course, I must admit that I have always been insecure and have felt that my body simply could not compare to the actress' body. I never felt it was fair that my husband could enjoy seeing a beautiful naked woman and there was nothing being offered to me.