+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she even interested in me? Am I being over clingy?

Is she even interested in me? Am I being over clingy?

I met this girl at a Halloween party. She is a common friend of my friend who was hosting the party. I dressed up as Vampire and she applied face paint on my face to make me look like vampire. During the party, we got out of the house couple of times for smoking. I offered her a full cigarette but she wanted to share mine. I , happily, agreed. While smoking, we were taking about how she went through a separation of 7 year relationship and how I went through my separation of 12 year marriage! She is single for the last 2.5 years with no kid. I have one 5.5 year daughter and separated over a year. I really liked talking to her. She is 29 year old white Australian woman and I am 37 year old guy migrated from Bangladesh to Australia 12 years ago. She is a psychologist and I am in IT.

After the party, I sent her a text using facebook messenger :

I wrote:

“Hello A! I hope you managed to get some sleep!Sorry if we were bit loud. Thank you again for applying the face paint on. You did a great job.I liked the small talk we had. Talking to someone who has gone through similar ordeal is strangely comforting!I am glad that I have met you! Sorry for my impromptu messaging. I hope to see you again. Take care. -B

She replied:
    Hi A it was lovely to meet you - I enjoyed our chats! It is comforting talking to others who have had similar experiences, I can relate to that to. You are welcome re the face paint! I am glad you liked it!! :-)

I wrote her back:
    I showed my photo to my daughter today and she was like “Whattttttt!” . She loves face paint. For me it was the first time :-)

She replied::-)

I was keen to ask her out for a coffee chat one day, but I am not sure if that’s a good idea! It appears she is not that interested in me! Do I still have a game?

I don't see why you can't just ask her.

Just ask her! What's the worst that might happen? It's not like you work together or have to see each other on a regular basis in any kind of way. You have absolutely nothing to lose. If she says no, you can just forget about her. But at least you will try and won't have to regret not doing anything about it;] good luck!

I don't understand why you said it appears she is not interested in you. I agree with everyone else. It can't hurt to take the chance and just ask.

Thank you all for your advice! I guess I suffer from fear of rejection!I will ask her out soon to see how it goes. Worst, I can tell myself I’ve tried and done something about it! I will keep you posted.

Yeah man for sure

Maybe but just ask her

- - - Updated - - -

The fear of rejection is real. But just do it. If you can. I understand tho

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make her love agree for you when you ask her out. Trust me

so finally I asked her out on fb messenger. Its been 2 hours - no response! She has seen the message . I guess that’s it then! But I am glad that I did ask her out, at least took the courage to let her know I wanted to meet her again over a coffee. I wish her all the best.

Good Luck, you will also gain experience and confidence from this which will help you in the long run.