+ Follow This Topic

Thread: EX s birthday coming next month

EX s birthday coming next month

Hi, this is my first time doing this and im doing it cuz i really need all kinds of advise. My girlfriend and i broke up on September 23 we were together for 1 years and 3 months,to be honest i love her i cant stop thinking about her i had so many plans with her i really thought she was the one.She is 19 y/o im 23. She broke up with me, what happened is that she asked me for time cuz supposedly she wasnt feeling well and i didnt agree so we ended breaking up. After we break up i sent her many texts telling her that i love her trying to save the relationship, once i sent her flower but she even texted me saying thanks, she stated that there s nothing to save. I was for 3 weeks trying to get to her so we can meet and talk but nothing , it looks like she has no intentions of a second chance. Her birthday is next month and i dont know what to do, should i leave it like that ?? o should i send her flowers and a happy birthday postcard or was thinking about telling her older sister to meet with me early that day if she agree and while my ex is at school give her some balloons and etc, so she can decorate her bedroom , which i had in mind to do before we broke up i would also tell her sister not to tell her that i was involved on it. To be honest %100 percent i love her and believe me i try not to think about her but it s getting more difficult every single day. if there were anything i could do to get her back i would do it.You guys think that she still have feeelings for me?

It sounds like the longer you try to hang on, the harder it's going to be. I would just let this go and let your heal as soon as possible. Breaking up does hurt a ton.

Id say let it go. As hard as it is

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me