+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfreind is lying to me about texts she's sending and recieving

Girlfreind is lying to me about texts she's sending and recieving

I've been with my gf for just over four years we have a 3 year old daughter and we recently moved away for a fresh start and everything's been great she started a new job working in a nightclub and that's fine no problem there I don't mind her messaging her work colleagues and stuff as it's necessary but I've asked her if it's all proffessional and she gets defensive so I know this to be strange behaviour from her she's saying oh why don't you trust me or something and quickly turns it round on me so I kept my mouth shut but recently heard her phone ping during the night and couldn't resist a sneak peak as she's always on my phone checking it during the night thinking I'm asleep but I honestly am 100% loyal to her so I say nothing because I've nothing to hide so no point in arguing. But I checked her messages and there's messages to and from her boss and it sometimes is proffessional but there's always kisses and winky emojis which I don't think is proffessional especially as my gf went crazy at me once for putting a kiss at the end of a text to another girl fair enough I thought she says it's emotionally cheating and it should only be between us. So I've asked her if she sends kisses to her work colleagues and she blatantly lies to my face but I don't get why she says she loves me and doesn't want me to leave but how can this kind of deceit be acceptable? Also after I asked her that question suddenly all her messages started to be deleted strange as she never deletes messages.

That sucks. At least its only text kisses and you havent cough her cheating more than emotionally. I think call her out on her bs and dont let her get away from answer.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me