+ Follow This Topic

Thread: “Online Dating” as an answer to the increasing divorce rate in the world

“Online Dating” as an answer to the increasing divorce rate in the world

“Online Dating” as an answer to the increasing divorce rate in the world

For more than a decade, an increase in the divorce rate has been an issue which seems to be out of solutions. It became a disease with no medicine to fight it.

But there is still a chance. It’s online dating.

For those who have been affected because of divorce, online dating is a sure answer. This system enables someone to meet prospects for a new marriage.

The United States has an average of 40-50 percent of married couples who get divorced. This dilemma became a widespread problem. The children get affected a lot.

There are a lot of matchmaking agencies which specializes in helping men find true love for the second time. Some of these include: AFA (A Foreign Affair), which functions all throughout the world, whether they be in Asia, Europe, or from those Latin Countries; Anastasia, an international dating site known for matching Western men to Eastern Women.

A lot of stories have been told about online dating sites as an answer to the increasing divorce rate. This is indeed an instrument to satisfy one’s yearning for a second chance in romance.

So what’s your side in relation to this issue? In your own opinion, will online dating really help a divorced individual find true love again? Drop your comments below and let us hear from you.

Hmm.. I think most people don't know how to have successful relationships, especially men. There's a lot of men that dont get it.
    It does take a special skillset to court women properly, through marriage and dating, the courtship should never end, and look at that divorce rate, its absurd.
    Now take into account how many people are probably in loveless marriages and are just sticking with it? That's probably another 15 percent.

Online dating isn't as glamorous as it should be. So I don't know if it's necessarily an answer
    I've been using it for a while now, I've actually gotten quite good at it and had success, but it's a bit different from other dating, at least initially.
    Sites are flooded with lots of low quality people, and desparate men which bombard women with emails. It takes a lot of effort, and you can't feel that initial chemistry that you get until you meet in person. I think it's actually a little exhausting going through that, especially when you realize how rare it is to find great chemistry.