+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i fight for her and could it still be possible?

Should i fight for her and could it still be possible?

Hello im new to this and this is my first post,

I am 25 years old and my ex who i was seeing is now 23. She was my first love and only love we met when she was 18 years old and started dating at 19/20. we Split 6-7 months(Jan-Feb) ago we had a lot going on and it was too much for me to handle, as i was doing my final year of my degree and soldiering at the same time. The break was initially pretty bad for her, it was for me too but i had to try focus my attention on my degree and work. during this time i took leave from the army and smoked a lot of weed to take my mind on things. i got the grades that i wanted in a degree that im never going to use ever.

During her birthday(april) i didn't want to contact her but i had her friend added on instagram and i liked a picture of them both. She called me that day and she told me shes moving away now to another city and if i say the word she won't move and stay. I didn't want her to stay because of me and she also had a decent paying job going for her.

As soon as i finished university i went on holiday(During May) with my close friends and i was constantly thinking of her. as Soon as i finished my holiday i used this time to sober up because i had to go back to the army. I went back and just came off deployment from Cyprus(End of September).

This is when it hit me, that i made the biggest mistake of my life. I looked up Instagram and had a feeling that she is seeing someone else. not only that but i started seeing loads of signs that reminded me of her. So i decided to call her, we spoke briefly and she told me that she is seeing someone and shes happy.

This crushed me but i hide my emotions, the next two weeks ive been constantly thinking about the mistake i made of losing her. So i spoke to her close friend for some advice and how i could move on. She told me not to contact her and leave her alone but she also said that if you do want to contact her tell her you want to marry her.

She contacted me the next to days and told me that if you have anything to say now is the opportunity, we spoke for 3-4 hours on the phone and i told her if i didn't go university i would have married her and took her with me. it was emotional and we were also talking about the things that went wrong in the relationship. i told her i am leaving on my next deployment and she told me to call after i get back.

Since the call, she has now blocked me.

I have no idea what to do, i can't sleep or eat properly and im also going back on a short deployment in 1 weeks time. Any advice would be great

Do you think i am too late?

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to get her back for you. Trust me.. no $ is required

Hi, it sounds to me like you were never sure yourself of what you wanted. The instinct in men is to chase and when she started to move away from you the chase was on. She sounds like someone who likes certainty and stability in her life and when you procrastinated too much her patience just ran out. Some women like to be chased and to feel like their partner would do anything for them. Would you do anything for her?

She blocked you, there's nothing you can do.

Also the marriage thing, that's something you do when things are going good. You dont throw marriage out there if things aren't going good. It's not a leverage tool.

But I do agree with [MENTION=86597]Kirrilee[/MENTION]
    You were hesitant, and didn't state your real intentions. Women like men that are certain and have drive.
    I don't think you necessarily had to chase her. But you had to speak your truth. If you missed her, or wanted her back, you had to say something.
    And just held the door open for things, assuming she ever wanted to come back.

At this point. Move on. She blocked you, so theres nothing you can do.
    She may contact you in the future. If she does, ask her out, and start over.
    If she declines, tell her to let you know if she ever changes her mind.

After that, she needs to contact you. There's no point in you reaching out again after already being clear about things, a real man would continue to silently move on.
    When things end, assume they're over forever. So the ball would be in her court at that time.

Done. And done.

..I will say, that after things end with this man, she will probably contact you again.
    Emotional phonecall, with lots of history on both sides, women and men usually have a hard time just walking away from that.

But dont count on it. For all you know, they could go the distance. You need to respect that she's with someone else at this point.
    Last edited by GLYC; 08-11-17 at 02:55 PM.