+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I Crazy?

Am I Crazy?

Ok, so there's this guy that I met on a webcam site *cough, cough*. Anyway, he lives in England and I live in India, and we got on pretty well , so he gave me his skype id. Anyway, my parents are usually home, so we dont get to do more than chat. And I'm kinda falling for him. But just today, I had a rare chance to umm, do stuff with him on camera. And it broke my heart when he left right after he got what he needed.
    I've looked him up on facebook and linkedin. He's a real person and all. He's a lot older than me ( im 20, hes like 37). Is he using me? Is there a chance for anything to happen here?

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

Hi Athul, in my opinion men that get on skype are on there for one thing only and it's not to find love. There maybe rare occasions but if he was eager he wouldn't have left. Move on. Don't look for love on skype. Trust me read my thread.

I agree Kirrilee. Don't look for any type of relationships on webcam sites. They are just for instant gratification.

Seriously!? Is he using you? The fact that you are only 20 says it all. I agree with the others. You don't find serious relationships on a webcam site, but part of me thinks you know better with your *cough, cough* remark.

Use this as a lesson learned. Have respect for yourself. If an older man can get nasty with a younger woman, he's going to do it. Don't expect him to ask you out for dinner after or show you any type of respect.