+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Procrastination

Procrastination

Let’s see I lost my job and you showed no compassion
    You allowed your daughter to disrespect me several times until it made for a hostile living environment for me so I left
    We continued to see each other to which i no longer living there you decided to go on several dates and join a dating site
    I sought comfort from you when my best friend died and you were cold and ignored me when I asked if you were seeing someone else you completely shut down didn’t have time for me and found reasons to argue
    You then shut me out of your life by blocking me completely
    It was only when you saw I was married you open up lines of communication even then I had to contact you and I also found out about Ed imagine my surprise during the chats we had I determined Ed was the reason for the cold actions and the lack of empathy for me and my loss yet I’m the liar because I procrastinated on my divorce let’s think about that you lied about Ed dates you went on ( through omission )you lied about not hearing Danielle disrespect me several times while you were standing right there you treated me like I was worthless and completely made me feel like shit but none of that matters to you because you were the cause of the pain but I take longer than you think I should take to get divorced I’m the liar I can’t be trusted is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black ?

Hello Photoguy, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"