+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Womens advice please

Womens advice please

Hi, so let me get straight to the point and hope you can read all of this and help me out.

So i have liked my close friend's sister for the longest time, but we never told each other how we felt and i always played it cool in person. Im 100% sure she liked me as it was very obvious and showed all the signs you can expect. This has gone on for 6 years now. I never made a move on her because I didnt want to make it awkward for my friend and I didnt know how to have the conversation with him about liking his sister.

Fast forward to as recent as last year when we all went to the beach(me,her brother, her, and their little brother), she would try to initiate conversation with me, she would laugh at my jokes, caught her staring at me while i was laying on the beach towel and she smiled and turned away. While we were both in the water we locked eyes from a distance for a good 2-3 seconds. She then started mimicking me in the water by blowing bubbles in the water. I never actually tried talking to her one on one that day and now have deep regrets.

Couple of months later at a friends wedding we saw eachother again. She brushed up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder while me and her brother were taking pictures. She came from no where and was walking enthusiastically with her hips before she touched me on the shoulder. Later on her brother's friend asked her to dance with him not once but twice and she accepted both times and she would smile with him etc. I started to get a bit jealous and kind of ruined my mood for the day and this was supposed to be the day i wanted to make a move on her.

Fast forward to the end of the night, i was alone at the table and her and her friend came up to me and asked me whats wrong. The girl i like grabbed my hand and asked to dance with her and i went with her to the dance floor. She started dancing by herself and i made a joke how i cant dance and busted a move just to make them laugh. After a few minutes i left her and her friend hanging without saying a word and went to the bar and met up with some of my friends. I think ever since then she started losing interest in me. I caught her eyeing me from a distance later that night from her table while I was talking with the groom(my best friend).

So we dont really talk for a year since then other than me asking her to come to my house for a house party through a fb message but she actually had a concert that day and she wasnt lying cause it was posted on her wall and i forgot about that. She ends up not wishing me a happy birthday, which is rare because she always has. It could be because i havent wished her a happy birthday in the last 2 years coupled with the fact of what i did to her at the wedding. I then decide its time to forget about her and decide im moving out of state to pursue one of my hobbies that ive been into for a while and make good money at, meet other women and forget about her, but i just cannot i dont know why.

5 months into my new venture, a couple of days ago i message her for her birthday. She doesnt have her birthday on her fb profile, but i remembered her birthday and hopefully she liked that i remembered without fb having to tell me. We exchanged about 5 or so messages each. Her responses were always very LONG and detailed, but her reply time took hours and sometimes she just didnt respond that night and messaged me back in the afternoon the next day. She had many 'hahas' and general excitement with exclamation marks etc. This went on for 2 days or so and now she just stopped replying. My last reply wasnt a question, but it was a teasing joke that shouldve at least got a laughing reply.

My question to you, is what do you think of all of this? Does she still like me by any chance? I really liked this girl, and i cant get over her, even when i moved out of state. Its like i dont want to find any other girl. Maybe its turned into an infatuation, im not sure. Thank you in advance

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by janelove121 View Post
    Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me
    spam? Will report if it is.

It's not a spam.. He has helped so many people out from their relationship and family problems, I am a witness. try him. No $ is required. he will work for you freely and when things happen as you want, you will go to thank him with anything of your choice.

Can admin delete this thread or just the content of all my posts in this thread including the original post

Quote Originally Posted by janelove121 View Post
    It's not a spam.. He has helped so many people out from their relationship and family problems, I am a witness. try him. No $ is required. he will work for you freely and when things happen as you want, you will go to thank him with anything of your choice.
    Get out of here. Everybody is well aware that this is a scam.

If he was real, he could post advice on here like everybody else. But he isn't, so, guess you'll just have to get a real job like the rest of us.

Back to your actual post and question...How old are you? 14? 16? I cannot, for the life of me, understand why people play these stupid little games when they are attracted to someone. I can understand how originally you felt uncomfortable because it was your bf's sister, but I am assuming you are all adults now and are free to make your own choices.

You have liked this girl for a long time and you need to grow a set and let her know. Never mind playing around with FB messages. Call her and ask her out!! Her answer will be the answer to your question. You can make light, fun conversation about how you have had a crush on her forever and see what her reaction is. I think it would be a shame if you didn't take a chance.

Snow white I tried to PM you, not sure if you got it. Admin can you please delete thread?