I'm a little embarrassed to send this in love forum but I really need help. My bf for 2 months broke up with me 3 days ago because of the long distance thing. We really love each other but he’s not happy anymore that he can’t give me the things Im worthy of because were miles apart. First month of dating was absolutely ok, he was planning to visit me this month and things went smoothly until last week, he became cold and distant. It was his first long distance relationship and everytime he has this confusion on how and what to do with the ldr thing. We had a heart to heart talk and I asked him if we can still work this out but we both decided to end our relationship and he wanted us to be friends. He kept on telling me that he still love me. Yesterday, I sent him a goodbye message that it is best we arent friends anymore. I never wanted to fall for him the way I did cause I didn't want to get hurt, now I feel like he took my heart and stomped on it and threw it away like a piece of garbage. just feel so hurt and empty inside. He didnt say anything, he just told me that Im gonna find the right guy for me someday.

How do I keep going on trying to hide the pain that I feel?
I cry myself to sleep at night. I can't eat.

I feel so lost and empty inside that it's driving me crazy. Please help.

“Feeling Lost”