+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he worrh fighting for?

Is he worrh fighting for?

I'm a little embarrassed to send this in love forum letter but I really need help. My bf for 2 months broke up with me 3 days ago because of the long distance thing. We really love each other but he’s not happy anymore that he can’t give me the things Im worthy of because were miles apart. First month of dating was absolutely ok, he was planning to visit me this month and things went smoothly until last week, he became cold and distant. It was his first long distance relationship and everytime he has this confusion on how and what to do with the ldr thing. We had a heart to heart talk and I asked him if we can still work this out but we both decided to end our relationship and he wanted us to be friends. He kept on telling me that he still love me. Yesterday, I sent him a goodbye message that it is best we arent friends anymore. I never wanted to fall for him the way I did cause I didn't want to get hurt, now I feel like he took my heart and stomped on it and threw it away like a piece of garbage. just feel so hurt and empty inside. He didnt say anything, he just told me that Im gonna find the right guy for me someday.

How do I keep going on trying to hide the pain that I feel?
    I cry myself to sleep at night. I can't eat.

I feel so lost and empty inside that it's driving me crazy. Please help.

“Feeling Lost”

You need to get out there and do things. Spend time in nature to heal your soul. Also if you cant sleep you can see doctor to give you sleeping pills.
    I recent had my heart sensitive too so much that it hurt, doctor said its because of nerves. I used some plant extract that helps for nerves and heart.
    Dry extract of roseberry root - 0,08 g / 0,4 g
    Dry extract of hawthorn fruit - 0.06 g / 0.3 g
    Dry extract of Melissa leaves - 0.05 g / 0.25 g

So that helped a lot. Was supposed to use it 3 times a day with water but used it only once or twice a day and it was very effective. Really its not healthy for heart to be in love too much or to suffer pain from emotions.

Also of course spend time with friends and relatives having company and talking helps a lot too.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 06-11-17 at 04:30 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

It will be ok

Dear Lhianne,
    I know it hurts right now, I think you're really brave for talking about it and being open about your true feelings. It will get better day by day! You do have hope for a healthy and fulfilling life
    Stay strong!

If he really loves you
    And you really love him
    There is no reason to be apart

If he leaves you in order for you to be better that is bullshit. It is not his decision wether you think you are happy with him or not

If he leaves you still there are only two explanations : 1) he is deciding things for you that he cannot. This is no common ground for any relationship
    2) he left you for other reasons. E.g because he can’t bear the long distance for himself, needs sex regularly or whatever. In that case he is probably just not what you thought he was.

Either way
    Shit hurts. You learn from it and will do better next time. You will open up more and thus know exactly where you and he are.

Good luck

Couldn't one of you move to where the other was residing? Why was that impossible? How far apart were you from him?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”