+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating partner.

Cheating partner.

My partner and I have been intimate less than a handful of times this year yet I have discovered him having virtual sex online. He has been posting suggestive pics of himself (not fully naked down below) and receiving extremely explicit photos from dozens of mostly unattractive Asian women. He does not like me seeing him naked, but is physical with lots of hugs etc. he tells me I'm beautiful every single day (literally) and that he loves me and that I'm the love of his life etc wants to marry sometime (we have been together for 9 years) He received a reply on a well known website starting with 'C' from a personals ad to have a casual encounter while on holiday with an attractive young Asian girl. This has made me feel physically sick and completely devistated. I do not find myself unattractive and keep myself in good shape. He has been having difficulties with ED, so I have been very patient and understanding. When I've tried to instigate sex (which is not that often)he tells me to stop pressuring him. I just started giving up thinking that I could live without sex and his touch. He does not know I know about any of this and also doesn't know I'm moving out before he returns from his holiday. Why is he doing this? Why has he destroyed my entire life? I've already tried posting this but love forum did not post it, so if it's somewhere else on this site please let me know. Any Imput at all would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

It is possible that he has such a fetish. Maybe when he sends his photos ... he does not have problems with ED. Although whatever the reason, if you do not like it, it's best to give it an eloquent understanding. It is unlikely that he will abandon his habits. You need to decide for yourself whether you agree with these predilections or not.

Does he have a fetish for Asian women? Does he really have ED or was he lying about it. If it were me, I would definitely pack up and leave. You can talk to him if you need closure, but there wouldn't be anything he says that will change my feelings. If it was a fetish and you found out early enough, maybe you could have done cosplay or something to satisfy that need. But I think in the end, it wouldn't have done enough.

Thanks for both replies. It's difficult to leave someone you thought you knew and someone who has been your best friend. However I have moved out. It's a little easier to see things from a different space.

Good for you!! Good luck with everything.

Thanks. Madotnw