+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Woman really liked me but doesn't seem to care about me anymore

A Woman really liked me but doesn't seem to care about me anymore

Back in summer 2016 I posted on an internet forum about my anxiety and got a message from a woman about how much she liked me and how sexually attracted to me she was (She liked the way I looked, found me funny, and how I have no reason to be anxious). We met up over the year and although each time it was awkward, she told me she really liked me and enjoyed seeing me. But over the last few months she seems much less into me, never wants to meet, takes ages (sometimes days) to respond to my texts and just doesn't seem like she gives a crap about me at all, and I don't get why, she didn't mind that I was anxious before and even messaged and wanted to meet up with me for a year knowing I'm anxious. Has she just lost interest in me? I'm pretty upset because she really really liked me when we first met and we texted every day for hours and she's the only woman that's ever shown an interest in me, I thought we might be able to get into a relationship. What should I do? Can I "win her back"? or does it look like for some reason she just isn't interested in me anymore?

Contact Dr. OGUDU on E-mail: drogudutemple()Aol.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. believe me

If you do not sexually advance you are obviously not interested in her

I agree with Hoo, you sounded too timid and shy. You need to go for what you want.

Texting for hours, no. The primary focus of the phone should be for arranging dates and other fun filled romantic activities to get to know one another.
    Attraction grows in person.

At this point, your weakness turned her off. Anxiety can be overcome, I did a lot of work to overcome it myself.

You focus too much on results, and the future, which is probably why you act anxious. You explained the possibility of a relationship in your post which tells me you were focusing on the wrong things. As a man, just focus on hanging out and having fun with women. Anything more and you will start to overthink things and act in ways that will ruin your confidence, she naturally liked you. You probably had an essence to you when she first saw you, where you were content with were you were at. You need to always be like that.

At this point, she isn't interested, what a confident man would do, and what you should do to get her back. Is walk away from the situation by when you ask her out, if she gives you a wishy washy BS answer, simply say, "Well, let me know when your schedule opens up, I'd love to see you. Cheers"

Then, walk away, assume its over forever, start dating other women and if she contacts you again? Assume she wants to see you and make plans.