+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gave everything now im broken and alone

Gave everything now im broken and alone

I just turned 22 I was dating a a girl I had dated before. She cheated last time but this time everything seemed so perfect. We talked all the time partied all the time loved hard and saw each other often. We broke up a month ago and we talked about trying again. Well now it's been about a week since then and she's avoiding me. When we do talk it's I love you but she won't see me there's all ways an excuse. I have this one all I had. I'm so depressed after this I feel like it'll never stop. I don't care About her mistakes or mine I just want to feel her touch and to hear her thoughts. I'm an old school romantic I tell her she's beautiful and I do everything I can to make her feel good but get nothing back anymore. Will I ever find someone that will except me for me and treat me like I treat her. I can't even smile anymore.

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d@yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Distastefuls View Post
    I just turned 22 I was dating a a girl I had dated before. She cheated last time but this time everything seemed so perfect. We talked all the time partied all the time loved hard and saw each other often. We broke up a month ago and we talked about trying again. Well now it's been about a week since then and she's avoiding me. When we do talk it's I love you but she won't see me there's all ways an excuse. I have this one all I had. I'm so depressed after this I feel like it'll never stop. I don't care About her mistakes or mine I just want to feel her touch and to hear her thoughts. I'm an old school romantic I tell her she's beautiful and I do everything I can to make her feel good but get nothing back anymore. Will I ever find someone that will except me for me and treat me like I treat her. I can't even smile anymore.
    You sound like a typical spineless nice guy. I'm sorry, but I'll give you a dose of reality.

The fact is she cheated. Loyalty doesn't mean anything to her. At best, she can be a friend's with benefits. Because let me tell you this, shes cheated once, she will cheat again. Maybe not this week, maybe not this month, but eventually, she will.

"We broke up a month ago and we talked about trying again"

You mean, you probably brought up trying again.

You need to have self respect dude. This woman isn't worth it.
    You're trying to win back somebody that CHEATED on you. Tell me what's wrong with that picture?

Some day you will look back and see that, and at times, even when it's hurtful, you need to be a strong person and cut those out of your life that no longer serve you.

Well to be honest she didn't really cheat we took a "break" and she started seeing this guy and I started seeing her friend when I found out. But what I meant by cheating is she betrayed my trust that during our break she wouldn't get with anyone. Honestly everything is a lot better now we talk every day for hours at a time. Were all ways laughing and joking. But I think we both still have that thought that we aren't being strait with each other all the way but I'm gonna give it a shot. I know it most likely won't work out but she's trying more every day to show me that she loves me. Morning wake up calls and sexy pictures. And like I said we both ****ed up not just her I think you missed the whole point of my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's what I need to spend my hard earned cash on a pretty rock or some necklace that I could get at a flea market. I've sold stuff like that myself before dude. I know what that's all about