+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: I had sex with my brothers bestfriend

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh... I give up!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

good.

_______

Here's some advise that nobody has given yet and hopefully it will help you in the future..... When it comes to telling people something, state the whole complete situation. Like everyone has said, this story was posted in a way that came across as "Look what I did" and all of a sudden when people start making comments and you talk to a friend then the whole story becomes a "Poor Little Ol' Me" story. COME ON!!!!!
    ~You got yourself into this situation on your own, nobody made you stay and smoke pot and drink with them. If you can't take the time to go and tell somebody what happened (I'd tell your brothers- as insisted by Tone- over and over again!!!) then stop crying about it.~

thank you sweetkiss4one but i don't need it you are to late to help me haha
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    let me just tell you this, you're stupid. first you were complaining about your mother being a drunk and look which door you decide to open.. basically i don't wanna be a mean person right now so i will just say this, tsk tsk tsk.

*shakes head and walks away*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tone Guest
    You're about a month late.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i guess that i didn't see this thread only until last night. i only reply to the new thread and someone decided to bring this back up.

raverboy

Well, I think that she is only a very young girl at 14 and regardless of whether it was:

- rape,
    - statutory rape,
    - being influenced by drugs, alcohol, a pushy friend of her brothers, or:
    - a bad decision

I think the best thing is for her to be supported in finding her way into making healthier choices, as she clearly has difficulty with this.........
    .....For a girl of 14, if she does not have strong role models, .... it is very difficult for her to get a positive grip on reality.....

....The last thing we should be doing is critisizing and berating her (which will only knock her down and further erode her self confidence) -
    are you listening Leah Sue Dolton?

Leah -
    Go see a guidance counselor at your school....a church counselor....a family doctor?

I know that you are nervous about going to see a medical professional, but as long as you aren't actually related to them.....Doctor's MUST respect your confidentiality...you can tell your parent's that you are sick, have a cold, recurring headaches, having trouble sleeping, whatever you like - but get yourself to a doctor and tell them the full story from your honest perspective. And ask them to respect your privacy and not tell anyone, if you feel you that you don't want your immediate family to know.
    Last edited by clynn; 18-11-05 at 04:21 AM.

I no i'm late too and i'm not involved or anything, but i just really need to say this.
    I honestly don't believe u wer raped, otehrwise u'd have brort it up in the first message. Besides if it is true and in which case the whole deal would have been pretty traumatising, I cannot believe u'd even be able to bring urself to describe in such detail everything that happened that night.

Plus real sick thing: Who calls their rapist hot?!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    seriously let this thread die........She isn't posting in it anymore and she obviously doesn't want to talk about it. LET THE THREAD GO!!!!!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Die Thread, Diiiiieeee!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha sometimes the past is hard keep forgotten.

raverboy

King Zarathu Guest
    [i've only read the 1st few pages, so if i'm late or somethin don't flame me. maybe she'll read this and get something out of it.]

This is what I have to say:

LeahSueDolton, I believe that you are absolutely full of shit. First of all, I think you're lying about telling him no. In my opinion, it would be a way to get people here to feel sorry for you. You're looking for attention, not help. And I think somebody else said something about it, but I definitely agree--you are playing the victim from Hell.

Why in the world would you feel bad about telling your boyfriend about this if it was rape? Shit, if I was a girl that got raped I'd tell my boyfriend!

Secondly, how much of an irresponsible **** are you?! Excuse me but, are you ****ing dumb? You get drunk and stoned and **** your brother's best friend, and what part of that is "responsible?" God! I'm only 15 and I swear some people just amaze the living shit out of me with their immaturity...

~~~

See, maybe you ****ed up. Okay, maybe you ****ed up really bad. But it doesn't mean you can't change it! Something that you want to remove needs to be replaced with something else. For example, your irresponsibility needs to be replaced with responsibility.

Tell your boyfriend and use COMMON SENSE and do what you KNOW is right.

<33333333333333

omfg i couldnt be bothered reading past page 3, but from what i can tell ur some bitchy whiney slutty girl and stop trying to make urself the victim

sorry but i know that their are many cases from where iam from where a girl makes up a guy forced them and then the guy does hard time for nothing !!

soz :/

Who dares not listening to Rosebud?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast