+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I had sex with my brothers bestfriend

Rosebud and Junsui thanks a lot you both are just making me cry i can't believe this i am not a slut i hate this.........................
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Quote Originally Posted by LeahSueDolton
    Rosebud and Junsui thanks a lot you both are just making me cry i can't believe this i am not a slut i hate this.........................
    Well ya know what I hate? Whiney girls who always play the victim.
    Go hit your bong and get off this board.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry but what do you expect us to say when you post a thread about sleeping with your brothers' friend and you both have a s/o, not to mention you continued to sleep with this person several times. Then after you read what everyone says you call it rape??? Do you expect us to say "oh it's ok, it's not your fault, I'm so sorry?"

I know I don't take rape lightly, so I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I don't know what kind of advice you are looking for!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I think you know what most people on here will say, the important thing for you to do right now is to go get tested. Use your head next time!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

well Rosebud I get where you're coming from but I did try to stop him thats what you don't get, i told him no. and every time i would go to my room after 10 20 mintues he would be back in my room and forcing me to do it again. you guys don't understand. you weren't there. i mean i do understand where you are coming from i really do but i told him no and he forced me to i really did tell him no i really did.... *crying*
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Well, if he raped you, the best thing I can think of is to tell your brothers. Then they'll beat the shit out of him, which he deserves if rape is the case.

However, nothing in your original post indicates rape. How does someone forcibly eat a girl out? Did he carry you to his car to **** you in it? If he was raping you outside where other people were, why didn't you scream for help?

Look, if you are under 17, then it is considered rape. I'm not sure where you live, but that's the law where I am. If what you just said is the case, then you need to tell someone other than a message board, like an adult you know and trust. I would strongly suggest you get tested for STD's. If you are that young, where are your parents?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree, if that's really the case you should tell an adult and get tested and all that stuff. In your first post you said nothing about saying no, or it being a rape situation. In fact you said he was hot!

well it is the law where i live that if a guy is over 18 and has sex with a girl that is under 18 that it is rape even if the girl wanted to. And there isn't anyone I can tell i mean i am scared no one would believe me at all. There is one person that i have told and that is my brothers girlfriend Kacey. she is really nice and she understands. i love her to death. and about me going and getting tested i don't know where i could get that done without my parents finding out or my boyfriend because my whole family works at the doctors offices and i don't want any part of my family knowing...
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

well Rosebud he is hot but i would never do that to my boyfriend on purpose i would never like to hurt him like that but i can still think he is hot
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You were asking for advice on how to tell your boyfriend what you did? And you even said when things started you weren't thinking of the fact you both have S/O. Then you said you and him walked back into the house where he then again proceeded to go down on you. That's why I am confused as to why your saying this is rape?? I don't know am I the only that thinks something isn't right about this????

This whole situation is messed up. You have no choice, but to tell a parent or another adult you can trust. You need help for this.

i didn't want him to go down on me.and what does S/O mean
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Significant Other, your bf. Nice signature, you smoke pot often?

I still think this is a joke or something.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LeahSueDolton
    well Rosebud he is hot but i would never do that to my boyfriend on purpose i would never like to hurt him like that but i can still think he is hot

I know it's rape if the person is under 18. No matter if it was consentual or not, I just didn't get that was what you were trying to say in your first post. You can go to a free clinic around you or have your brother's girlfriend go with you and get tested. Do a search on the internet for those. I would still tell soemone else who can get you the help you need on this. If you are wanting to do something you have a lot of options.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast