+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I had sex with my brothers bestfriend

I had sex with my brothers bestfriend

Ok...It was a couple of weeks ago on a friday night and my brother (matthew) had his girlfriend out and my other brother (marcus) (they are twins) had his bestfriend (jake) come out, i mean jake is like my brother and i never had a crush on him but yah he is hot. but we all just f*cking stoned and drunk as hell. Well I was so drunk that i couldn't stand and more, and matthew was passed out and his girlfriend was sleeping next to him, and marcus was about to pass out so i need to get inside, jake was helping me and then we stop when we got to the door i had to stop because i was about to fall over. so we stopd and then jake started kissing me and me knowing that he hasn't had sex for 3 months and that he has a girlfriend and i have a boyfriend that we shouldn't have been doing that, but i wasn't thinking then. Ok back to my story, then jake started taking my pants off and he told me to take his off so i did, and he laid me on the ground and f*cked me, then he f*cked me in my ass, and that didn't feel good. then he ate me out and fingered me, then i went inside to go to bed, about 20 mintues later he came in my room to tell me that everyone is asleep but me and him, so went f*cked on my bed and then went to his car and f*cked. we came back in and he ate me out again.

i wasn't thinking at the time and i didn't really care, but now i do. i don't know how to tell my boyfriend at all, he will break up with me, and i don't want that. are there any of you that can help me....or have been in the same situation that i have been. I really need help
    Last edited by LeahSueDolton; 26-10-05 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Misspelled something

oh geez....

Tone Guest
    Tell your boyfriend. You don't deserve to be in a relationship if you're going to go out get stoned, get drunk, and screw your brother's friends.

Show some responsibility - tell your boyfriend.

What Tone said and get tested.

well i mean i have talked to my friends about this and i mean i was drunk and he is 19 and i didn't even know what i was doing really i mean when he was first taking off my pants i did try to stop him and then i new from then on that i wouldn't be able to stop him so i had to let him. all my friends think that he used me since he hasn't had sex for 3 months so he did that... and one of my friends thanks its rape

Tone Guest
    Tell.

Your.

Boyfriend.

Stop making excuses.

Ok, I wouldn't call this rape. Especially since you did it like 6 times in different areas. Being intoxicated is no excuse, I've said no many times when I was drunk.

Jezz Tone why are you being so mean to me. I am just looking for help because I never wanted it. I got raped and no one cares, i can't believe i thought this site would help me out but it hasn't done much for me on this one

Tone Guest
    I'm not tryin to be mean, I'm just not sugarcoating anything for you.

Your story didn't sound like rape to me. If it was the case, then hopefully you learn from this lesson and don't go around getting stoned and drunk with your brother's friends.

But my money is on you'll be right back hangin out with them smokin it up within the next couple weeks.

Before you didn't think you were raped and now your friends tell you they think you were and all of a sudden you are a rape victim? Unless he drugged you and you passed out and he had intercourse with you or you Clearly stated no and tried to shove him away and he held you down and forced himself in you, it was not rape. I'm sorry, but just saying now you wish you hadn't done it doesn't make it rape. That's regret for realizing you did something stupid. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I don't take rape or accusations of it lightly.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I'm sorry, but just saying now you wish you hadn't done it doesn't make it rape. That's regret for realizing you did something stupid. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I don't take rape or accusations of it lightly.
    Exactly!

Just looking for an excuse to make herself look more innocent.

i am not trying to make myself look more innocent ok i don't know what to say anymore whatever thanks for helping me out a lot
    Later ya'll

LeahSueDolton

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thank god she left before I posted my opinion on this one. I know she would not have liked what I would have said... I was getting a little angrier the more posts I was reading from her....
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Thank god she left before I posted my opinion on this one. I know she would not have liked what I would have said... I was getting a little angrier the more posts I was reading from her....
    Now would you call someone who did stuff like that a slut?

I have a feeling this isn't all true or something.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh yes... The first paragraph I read I thought "slut". See that was different, she was asking to be called a slut on that one, and then she proceeded to say it was rape because she didn't like what everyone had to say...... ooooooo I was so pumped up to go off on her too... hee hee oh well don't need to now!!

I think she was looking for excuses to make herself feel better for being a slut!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast