Hey all! I need help… I’ve recently registered in a site called A Foreign Affair and has started corresponding with a Colombian woman from Cartagena. Things have been going well. We’ve started getting to know each other. She’s a sweet girl and I feel like I can trust her. But, I still worry.

How can you tell if a woman is genuine?

I haven’t really opened myself up to her and don’t know if I should. I want to know more about her and let her know more about me too… this is a legit site and I trust that the girls are screened properly. But it’s my first time using such services and I have my uncertainties.

I’ve asked a friend for advice and told me “why not join a singles tour to Cartagena?” I’ve inquired and did some research on tours and I think it would be best for me to meet her there in person. I’ve sent her a letter letting her know about my plans about the tour and meeting her there.

It would be really helpful if someone who has been in one can give me some input? Even an opinion would be a good help. Is it really a good idea to join a singles tour?