+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my boyfriend doesnt trust me

my boyfriend doesnt trust me

Hi everyone,
    my boyfriend doesn't trust me anymore. Me and my current boyfriend dated for one year about three years ago before breaking up over childish reasons as we were both young at the time. We got back together a few months ago and decided to get serious and even talked about marriage. We both agreed not to tell anyone about us getting back together until we worked through our previous issues. I was too excited and wanted to tell someone so i told his sister who was close to me, i know its wrong i admit that, but he somehow ended up finding out and now he's called off the wedding plans and says he cant trust me. I love him so much. What should i do?

Are you sure there isn't another reason that he called it off? I don't think telling his sister that you two are together is that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    Are you sure there isn't another reason that he called it off? I don't think telling his sister that you two are together is that big of a deal.
    It is possible that for him it is important. Yes, it's a trifle. Well, she told his sister and so what? But look more globally to the problem. He trusted. He asked. She could not manage it. This is essential, especially if the wedding was planned.

I guess the bf has a different set of priorities than I. Yes, my trust was violated, but is it more important than marrying the person.

Anywho, do you know if he is calling off the wedding completely and breaking up with you? Or is this just a delay.

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d@yahoocom, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

https://vk.cc/7lfqmG find me here