+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I know I’ve made the right decision

I know I’ve made the right decision

Being divorced for 5 long years is disheartening. I have 3 kids left with no absolute care and attention. My wife left us without a convincing reason. I always been a good father and husband. This separation doesn’t help my kids, most especially that it affected my confidence.

While surfing the internet, I came across, A Foreign Affair. This matchmaking has a lot of beautiful foreign women looking for ideal partners. I was curious so I decided to sign up. I scanned through information given by the site. I got curious to one profile, her name is Lucy. Her profile amazed me and is promising.

After browsing through her pictures, I realized I want her to be my wife. Yes, I am attracted to her already. Knowing that the agency will be having a Tour this coming January, I immediately contacted the agency and booked for my spot.

I believe I can find true love with this tour. I know I’ve made the right decision.

Though I’m confident enough that I’ll find a woman to date, my family would think this is a risky move. What do you think? Should I continue with this? Your input and advice would be appreciated.

You already know it's the right move, so I am not sure what opinion you are trying to seek.

I'm starting to think these posts are an advertisement for A Foreign Affairs. I've never really paid attention to or heard of this site until recently on here lol.

My vote is no. True love? Ehh.. moreso someone that will either see you as a free greencard, or just an American trophy.
    Do speed dating. Or try online dating.

Yeah, too many FA mentions lately and no response.