I dont' get him...
I started working at a new job over a month ago. There is this cool guy there and from the very beginning it seemed like he liked me too. I wasn't wrong about that. He was/is(?) totally into me.

We went to a Halloween party together and ever since then we've been dating. We had a great time there and we kissed and I spent the night at his place and it was all amazing. He made me lovely breakfast the next day and we were still cuddling and kissing and so on.

Then the next day at work it was a bit awkward and I spent the whole day wondering if he is really into me or was this just one time thing just for fun. After work he texted me and turns out he spent the whole day wondering the same thing. So then the next day he asked me out again and I went to his place and we had a great night together and we talked a lot and he asked me straight how I look at all of this and what my expectations are and if I am totally a cat person or if a dog would be fine too (since he wants to have a dog). I said that I don't go into this kind of things just for fun and that it isn't 'just anything' for me, and he said the same thing and even though working together kind of complicates things a little, but relationships are way more important than work to both of us we decided to see where this goes and to be together... Though he said he doesn't want to lose his mind and to jump into this and want to take it slow and be careful.

Next date was after a week (next friday). He even joked about me meeting his mom we went to a concert and I spent the night at his place again and we watched a movie the next day and was amazing once again. He even asked when I am going to invite him over to my place since we're always at his...

I offered him to meet up three times in total ever since that Halloween party. Every time there was a reason he couldn't do it (first he only saw my message late at night (was through fb), then he had already made plans to watch some game with friends and then when it was Sunday he said Sunday nights he always spends by himself and it's sort of 'his time' for the last few years.

And he doesn't initiate seeing each other more often. That's what's weird to me. Also when I suggest meeting up it takes him really long to reply. Which is weird cuz he always has his phone with him.

But also he always waits for me at work so we could leave together. Always walks me further than he would normally go and hugs me and he is really sweet and when we are together it feels like he does like me.

But it's very frustrating that he doesn't want to meet up more often. The next time we are together I will definitely bring this up and ask him what's going on (nicely of course), but for now it's starting to drive me insane already.

Please someone give me some insight on this.